Poll: Blizzard's favorite class this expansion?

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    Being a Mage on MMO-Champion is like being Jewish in 1939 Germany.
    Don't worry Blizz wont let there be an Auschwitz for mages...

I would though....

Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    Gotta admit its nice though to not see paladin up there.

It feels like everyone thinks paladins are favoured, sometimes.
    3.0 is over, mages are the new ret pallys and they'll get flak for it until 5.0
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    ...There aren't a bunch of secret club members prancing around Blizzard home office putting arcane brilliance stickers on everyone's trapper keeper...
    Ooh can I haz them stickers plz, that would be awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't vote Mage then I don't take you seriously.

Want to complain about Ignite Munching? Come over here and we can talk about Trap Resists w/my hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Favouring in terms of what, exactly. Most work put into the class? Well, usually paladins. That whole class has been done and redone like 4 times now. Understandable, the paladin is the most populous (and perhaps popular?) class.

Favouring in terms of nerfs? I keep seeing druids getting slammed. I don't play one, but patch notes wise from just glancing over, seems like theres always a block of text under their heading.

Favouring in terms of ignoring balance? I guess frost mages, I liked that one post by, I think it was Bashiok, where he said, "frost mages ares fine, at really high skill levels they practically never beat other players." essentially saying "they're not OP, everyone everywhere just sucks at WoW."
    It was one of my favourites.

Quote Originally Posted by godofslack View Post
    To be fair the people who honestly believe that blizzard favors a single class are stupid plain and simple. That doesn't make any logical sense, why on earth would a company make one section of it's player base better than the rest?

I'm sure mage will win the poll. But, that's because 70% of people on MMO-champion are band-wagon jumpers and 10% are utterly ignorant. It's a shame that the 70% of sheep often listen to the 10% that are ignorant.
    Your a mage right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Mages, always getting the good stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    I am sorry. Mages. Mages win hands down, they have conistently received the fewest buffs/nerfs/tweaks over the years. And continue to be basically the only class that can directly whore out class abilities for money.

Especially with portals removed from Shatt and Dal.

Mages have been OP in pvp and Top Tier DPS for as long as I can remember. But then again, the basically should be, they are mages.

The portals are back dude.
    This just shows how ignorant some people are. I even saw a druid from one of my servers top guilds ask for a portal to Orgrimmar, right beside the horde inn in Dalaran. So few people actually know what's going on in this game, it's frightening.

And the reason why mages haven't had so many tweaks in the latest patches is because Blizzard likes where they are right now. Not that they "favor" mages. mages have always been about CC and control, and always will be. And this game aint balanced around your 1v1 duels - It's balanced around high end arena and RBG and ofc endgame raiding tiers.

Yes, I'm a mage - No, I don't pvp - So bugger off with your shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by herpecin View Post
    nerf paper, scissors are fine.

Sincerely, rock.
    qft
    qft
    qft

Quote Originally Posted by Nyne View Post
    lol frost dk
    Yea totally agree, idk how DK's can complain so much. Totally OP at the start, nerfed back to the rest of the field but still given an abundance of abilities like stun removal and brez. DK's get very well looked after.

Mages on one hand still involve some skill to play in pvp,on other hand meleers require 0 skill,i play both meleer and range caster on 85,and trust me,playing my enhc shaman is like playing a tetris after destro lock and all those shits.True aff spec is way op and after dks i would prolyl vote for wlock,cause in 3s comps like aff/sub/restoshaman ae way op and ahead of other comps of these classes(Destro cant even get over 2200 properly).I dont even gonna mention how easy is to master aff these days.After the patch ferals will win this title.I rly dont know why they are buffing this insane spec,which was on pair with warrs at start and then gain slight nerf.Now they are buffing them for no reason.....They are doing better then fine in arena and pvp.
    To summ up DK+aff lock

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYq9v...layer_embedded -Vimpe (Tot)ally Fails 2 - Trailer VIMPE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatik View Post
    Druids are kinda low on the poll. I went with mage, but druid tanking is just as faceroll and has only become easier since Cata was released.
    Lolwut?

Druids are on the bottom rung of tank power at the moment, imo. Still viable, for sure, but still coming in last.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Homies View Post
    GOD you are the most hilarious person ever. I hope your trolling
    otherwise its obvious your a mage and the fact that you said "Get Challenger and we'll talk." is so freaking funny. Challenger is practically given out for free for participating in arena. Dont act like its an actual achievement.
    Really? Are you for real? It's called under-exaggerating. I was making a point, I doubt he's done any serious PvP at all. Use your brain.

So many mages in denial.

Massively high DPS
    Insane burst
    Almost total control
    Huge defensive cooldowns (show me another class that has a shield, multiple snare's, "proper" cc AND an escape/get out of range move)

The only thing you lack is decent self healing but i'm sure blizzard will get to that shortly. You're forking insanely OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fox1012 View Post
    Honourable mention to Warriors.

And to the nerd rager in here who plays a Mage...
    I voted Mage because they are a class that my class I'm incapable of beating 1v1 in pvp (when I was I'm the low 1900s, so I'm not completely terrible), and has 90% of their damage from one ability in pve while being extremely competitive on meters.
    u mentioned 1v1 pvp and also noted u were in the low 1900s, so sorry to burst ur bubble but you are completely terrible...

Deleted
    Mage can keep up with my dps with 1 or 2 spell's its sad & annoying when im the one actually doing a FULL ROTATION CONSTANTLY

Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post
    So many mages in denial.

Massively high DPS
    Insane burst
    Almost total control
    Huge defensive cooldowns (show me another class that has a shield, multiple snare's, "proper" cc AND an escape/get out of range move)

The only thing you lack is decent self healing but i'm sure blizzard will get to that shortly. You're forking insanely OP.
    Stop whining about 1v1 situations. Get yourself a dispel and derp on frost mages like good little melee.

who voted lock lolol

10+ Year Old Account
    Not saying that mages got a bit too much buff, but saying all mages got favored is not true. Arcane mages were in a poor spot with release, only since patch they're back up with the top DPS, so it's not favour but compensation (maybe a tad over-) for arcane mages.

I actually voted Hunters, but my PoV is only at damage in PvE and on single spec. PvP is another story again and I'm not interested on that in WoW. :P

Quote Originally Posted by tilatequila View Post
    who voted lock lolol
    Somebody as silly as the ones saying Druids lol.

We've seen some dev love, but thats because we were in a bad, bad place at the beginning of Cata. Things are feeling a little better now, but it was rough getting there, and we are still behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com