Poll: Blizzard's favorite class this expansion?

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mages, and mages, and oh wait more Mages.

I've seen maybe two minor nerfs that don't really affect anything. Then a billion buffs.
    v you dun got goofed bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by Broheals View Post
    I guess you have a job with blizzard... Oh no wait you do better stuff than blizzard! Well done love it, I must see more!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I cut out bits from Hamlet and pasted them together in another book. I'm a better author than Shakespeare!

Quote Originally Posted by Coinbangles View Post
    Mages, and mages, and oh wait more Mages.

I've seen maybe two minor nerfs that don't really affect anything. Then a billion buffs.
    Those billion buffs were totally warrented! We spent years as a water boy, the fact we can now destroy everything by randomly mashing the same key is completely ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Deleted
    To the 7 people who voted "Druid" in this poll;

Leave this game forever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullblod View Post
    To the 7 people who voted "Druid" in this poll;

Leave this game forever.
    Edit: I replied in the wrong thread:/

I totally agree with Fullblood. How can anyone vote Druids??
    Last edited by mmoc3a262a3a21; 2011-05-26 at 08:54 AM.

Not too sure between Shaman and Warlock. While both classes got some new tools (Spirit Link Totem, New Shard System etc..) I feel Blizzard really let the new shard system fall apart. There are very, very limited uses of it in pve. Sure the instant pet rez is nice but if Blizz put any effort into pet AI we wouldn't need it. As the Pyrelords on the PTR have proven a pet can be told by the AI that "hey I'm attacking a reflective shield. I should stop." Other than that the only other uses for soul burn are instant soulfires that only one spec uses and the occasional soul burned seed of corruption. This system really needs another look over.

I dont think blizzard is favoring any class, but I believe in pisspoor work. And the worst balancing job reward goes to mages

Fact of the matter is that my class isn't good enough and all the other classes are OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its always ''the other class''. Nobody needs to explain anything just to say ''that class'' and feel they've done something against ''the people'' who are OP in your eyes.

All the words between the '' '' can be replaced by a random class. Good luck!
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

Deleted
    what do you think= its obvious.... mages.

yes i play a warrior wich always gets destroyed by a mage but come on.... just please open your EYES they got like endless cc.... just nerf them into the ground for once.

for the love of god nerf them HARD and BIG TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    Edit: I replied in the wrong thread:/

I totally agree with Fullblood. How can anyone vote Druids??
    I'm with you on this one. I play a restoration druid and don't feel Blizzard has given them any sort of special treatment this expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaX6 View Post
    I'm with you on this one. I play a restoration druid and don't feel Blizzard has given them any sort of special treatment this expansion.
    Feral Druid waves.......

Frost mages. Obviously.

What the hell guys? Mages where always the favorite class for Blizzard but in Cataclysm I believe the most favored class is Hunter.
    Take a look at the dmg meters and also in PVP. Hunters where the joke in PVP before cataclysm and now they are OP in many scenarios.
    Mages are where they where the whole time... always on top!

Feral Druid waves.......
    I don't understand what you mean.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaX6 View Post
    I don't understand what you mean.
    I mean that Feral Druids needs some love in this Xpac. The loss of mobility, the lack of a finisher (Spamming Shred is fun), the hack to our end talent (Berserk) in PvP, the bad design of SD and up to 4.1 the shitty AoE after nerfing Swipe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphamage View Post
    What the hell guys? Mages where always the favorite class for Blizzard but in Cataclysm I believe the most favored class is Hunter.
    Take a look at the dmg meters and also in PVP. Hunters where the joke in PVP before cataclysm and now they are OP in many scenarios.
    Mages are where they where the whole time... always on top!
    yeah but the question isn't who's on top of the recount list. It's clear by reading patch notes mages and paladins get the most attention from the developer's sure in the case of paladins the attention hasn't been good for them but as far as mages go frost was tearing up pvp and what do they do last patch? they buff frosts damage so all three of there specs can be pve viable no other pure has three pve viable trees.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

10 people voted warlocks LOL

I mean that Feral Druids needs some love in this Xpac. The loss of mobility, the lack of a finisher (Spamming Shred is fun), the hack to our end talent (Berserk) in PvP, the bad design of SD and up to 4.1 the shitty AoE after nerfing Swipe.
    Reading comprehension FTW! =P

You are both fighting the same argument, but think you are on opposite sides.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

Shadow Priests are also up there
    You heard it here first, you are being favored if you are being nerfed to the point of being unviable.

Voted Warlock, they are allways strong and have been OP quite a few times.
    Last edited by Naraga; 2011-05-26 at 09:21 AM.

Warlock.

Bwhahahaha.

No no, it's Mage.
    Last edited by Tragopan; 2011-05-26 at 09:24 AM.
    "You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."