Poll: Blizzard's favorite class this expansion?

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    lol

980 votes total and 697 voted mage. I think this is the most clear poll i've ever seen.

Mages are nerf immune.

Most: Mage
    Least: Rogue. i think they have gottne like 6 changes throughout all of cata its pathetic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by plaze6288 View Post
    Most: Mage
    Least: Rogue. i think they have gottne like 6 changes throughout all of cata its pathetic
    115% run speed while stealthed. 'nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    115% run speed while stealthed. 'nuff said.

While that is a nice change, it isn't exactly the dps buff the class needs.

Also, the poll results are amusing

mages havent been really favored they were just fixed, so it looks that way, anyone who raided on a mage knows how "broken " and uncompetitive they were for the first few months of Cata-no other classes cared about the mage plight then though of course lol....of course everyones response to that was "dont worry when you have lots of 359/T11 you'll be competitive", of course they still werent so they been "fixed" to be middle of the pack dps, with some situations were they shine, just like all classes.Has anyone seen what hunters are doing in pve? they rule the damage /dps as well as how good shadow priests have had it(a hybrid who can switch to heals if needed and is a good/prepared player....yeah i went there) all mages did was get fixed and they are not even the top damage /dps...favored? hardly, play better now? about time.....also who cares about pvp anymore- such a total broken , unbalance-able part of this game(and yeah ive done my share, 100k Hk's worth before wrath even came out ,so i know)
    Last edited by Sariengrey; 2011-05-27 at 09:32 PM.

Deleted
    glad i play mm hunt wich i rape most mages but still ye mage op , and frost dk i aggree that pala isnt giving anything this exp yet, we got a little buff @ 4.0.6 ( gladly a hunt patch :"D) but ye...still mages again,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishychunk View Post
    While that is a nice change, it isn't exactly the dps buff the class needs.

Also, the poll results are amusing
    Correct me if I'm wrong but Assasination's quite good, isn't it?
    Sutblety was rather weak, though, iirc.
    But yeah I feel you, Demonology didn't get a lot of love as well. Or none at all except for the Mastery buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanatik View Post
    Druids are kinda low on the poll. I went with mage, but druid tanking is just as faceroll and has only become easier since Cata was released.
    No, just no. Druid tanking was Swipe/Maul spam for aoe in Wrath and Mangle/Maul spam for single target. Now we have a cooldown on Swipe, Thrash, Pulverise (which in turn gives a reason to use Lacerate more often) and a Faerie Fire that is actually worth using. And more reactive play due to Berserk procs for free Mangles. And we can make more active use of Thorns. And more cooldowns. I love bear druids now more than I ever have before, and they are nowhere near easier than they were in Wrath.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    still have 18 months before the next expansion folks. Lets see where it ends up.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would say mages and hunters, mages because i struggle to beat them in duels and hunters because one did 80k to me in 2 shots >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    i would say mages and hunters, mages because i struggle to beat them in duels and hunters because one did 80k to me in 2 shots >.<
    It's about Blizzards 'favourites', not OP classes. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterstrife View Post
    These days I've rarely seen good Mages, they are out there, but sadly... very few.
    The very finest, most talented mages out there are actually not mages at all..

..they're called warlocks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakkí View Post

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
    /Warlockbrofist

IMO. Ppl are saying Mage due to frost pvp. PVE the honor still goes to paladins. Protection is #1 in both survivability and threat, while still being by far the easiest tank to play. And yes I have one of each. Holy still tops meters, has the beat cooldowns etc. Don't raid with a ret so can't speak to that. This is all based on personal experience of course.

Mage. Plain and Simple.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakkí View Post

The very finest, most talented warlocks out there are actually not warlocks at all..

..they're called druids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashde View Post
    IMO. Ppl are saying Mage due to frost pvp. PVE the honor still goes to paladins. Protection is #1 in both survivability and threat, while still being by far the easiest tank to play. And yes I have one of each. Holy still tops meters, has the beat cooldowns etc. Don't raid with a ret so can't speak to that. This is all based on personal experience of course.

I hate healing paladins in heroics...they always seem to take tons of damage compared to warriors, druids and even dks....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    The very finest, most talented warlocks out there are actually not warlocks at all..

..they're called druids.
    That didn't even make sense.

Deleted
    Neither did the first one

As I believe warlocks actually have nothing to do with mages.

Holy shit the mage votes reached 735 and it got 71% of all the votes, not rly suprising trough