View Poll Results: Blizzard's favorite class this expansion?

Voters
1266. You may not vote on this poll
  • Death Knight

    106 8.37%
  • Druids

    19 1.50%
  • Hunter

    57 4.50%
  • Mage

    896 70.77%
  • Paladin

    37 2.92%
  • Priest

    18 1.42%
  • Rogue

    24 1.90%
  • Shaman

    27 2.13%
  • Warlock

    17 1.34%
  • Warrior

    65 5.13%
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
11
19
20
21
22
LastLast
  1. #401
    I agree with Mage overall, as Arcane kills PvE and Frost just laughs at PvP.

    However from a pure PvE standpoint, you have to mention Hunters, they are just rediculous right now even under the hands of a pure bad.

    Also PvP, someone has to mention Shamans. LOL Hex / Purge / Ranged Interupt.

    /sigh

  2. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by skylla05 View Post
    This thread was obviously created with the intentions to call Mages out, not even sure why it's still here. While they probably haven't got the "most attention", they've certainly seen very little negative attention.

    That said, I'd argue that other classes have received more positive attention though. People are just hellbent to see the negative for Mages... and Blizzard isn't delivering.
    Where did the OP mention mages? There is zero bias in his posting against any class, it's a simple question with a very clear result. So when the community comes to the conclusion that mages are the most "favored" class, he's calling out? Use your fucking brain and try to think before you dump your bullshit.

  3. #403
    i looked at these results an /gasp dks have been hit with so many nerfs because of pvp babys that our pve game is jacked up an we still gettin hit even more its like were soon to be the zero class not hero
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

  4. #404
    Hunters= get to 85 do 15k-18k+ dps in 346 or less blues, raid gear =top dps/damage, and yet they were semi-recently "nerfed" , dont see too many people crying about that though, just cry alot about mages .all good, hunters can still be the top dps /damage even after "nerfs" that just required them to switch to another spec to be top again..all good there, totally balanced...lol

  5. #405
    Warchief MrApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Malmö
    Posts
    2,026
    haha.. i love pve-tards crying about "pvp babys" and how they are ruining their "pve game".

    Yea... its not a pve game... its a mmo with both pve and pvp... stop crying and move out of fire!

  6. #406
    I wonder who are the 27 people that voted for Shaman. Lulz.

  7. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    haha.. i love pve-tards crying about "pvp babys" and how they are ruining their "pve game".

    Yea... its not a pve game... its a mmo with both pve and pvp... stop crying and move out of fire!
    WoW is a PvE game that has PvP on the side.

  8. #408
    Brewmaster Prozac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Gnumregan
    Posts
    1,462
    Aahahahahah, those results.

  9. #409
    Pandaren Monk Deleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In the dark. Watching. Waiting
    Posts
    1,769
    Fire the baldy already.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

  10. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidan View Post
    I wonder who are the 27 people that voted for Shaman. Lulz.
    People that got Thunderstormed off of the flag area in EotS or off of LM in AB?
    It's LeviOsa, not LeviosAR!

  11. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by Áreoneon View Post
    I agree with Mage overall, as Arcane kills PvE and Frost just laughs at PvP.

    However from a pure PvE standpoint, you have to mention Hunters, they are just rediculous right now even under the hands of a pure bad.

    Also PvP, someone has to mention Shamans. LOL Hex / Purge / Ranged Interupt.

    /sigh
    Hex and purge is OP, really? I'm glad you're not a dev. You would probably nerf stealth too "rogues are invisible, nerf!"

  12. #412
    The few that voted for rogue & shaman must have stopped playing sometime during TBC, or be very oblivious to what goes on.

    Mages easily, as everyone has said And I say it again

    They always have an adjustment in nearly every PTR update for a while now, whether it is a nerf or a buff, indicating they get a lot more attention in general.

    Ahh I can see it now, a pet mage perched on the Dev's desks.

  13. #413
    Banned Yaoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Yo momma's house :o
    Posts
    118
    Mage, Derp.

    Quote Originally Posted by godofslack View Post
    To be fair the people who honestly believe that blizzard favors a single class are stupid plain and simple. That doesn't make any logical sense, why on earth would a company make one section of it's player base better than the rest?

    I'm sure mage will win the poll. But, that's because 70% of people on MMO-champion are band-wagon jumpers and 10% are utterly ignorant. It's a shame that the 70% of sheep often listen to the 10% that are ignorant.
    Obvious troll is obvious, or you're a Mage lol...
    Last edited by Yaoi; 2011-05-30 at 07:47 AM.

  14. #414
    Mages, hunters and currently ferulz.
    DK's that have been voted were pvp I guess? Raid dps we've seen glory in the start but we got nerfed hard with unholy now being near-bottom dps. I wouldn't say most favoured in PvE

  15. #415
    The Lightbringer Danishpsycho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,027
    LOL Ferals the most favored in Cata?? Did you miss the part of the shapeshift nerf? The break of our end talent? The nerf to FB that made it just about useless? The fact that we now have to spam Shred, cause we don't have a finisher? Yeah vote Ferals for sure......

  16. #416
    This poll just keeps getting better. Every time some thinks mages are "fine l2play" we should redirect em to this. And what my above druid fella said@ Shapeshifting nerf ruined feral pvp.

  17. #417
    Was obvious which class would "win" :P
    Last edited by Stabs; 2011-05-30 at 05:03 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •