10+ Year Old Account

Afflic Mana Probs.

I had an Affliction spec for OS for the longest time. whats with the Mana problem, i go ooom so fast.
    i have 83k Mana unbuffed and for fights like chimeron i would oom fast.
    Life tap np, but still why am i going sooooo low.

Heres my Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...prout/advanced

and is aff even worth speccing for it again?
    hows the DPS, Destro is yielding some high numbers for me.

That's pretty much how it goes my man, that's why we have life tap.

Destro is nice so far this expansion in that aspect, (and I guess maybe Demo single target, but I wouldn't know) because of mana feed you never run oom

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats sad, i might go back to Aff someday.

Life Tap Glyphed takes no time to add a nice amount of mana to you. It's all you can do.

i7 4690K/4.7GHz | GTX 960 SSC (x2 SLI) | 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws | Gigabyte Z97X SLI | Corsair CX600W | Corsair Air 540 Silver | Corsair H110i Cooler
    XL2430T @ 144Hz | Corsair K70 RGB Brown | Logitech G400S/800DPI+1.2 sens+Raw Input | QcK+

I'm just going to stop using Aff for Chimaeron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that's just affliction. I mean, look at simmed mana levels. Sucks on Chim, but at least we can life tap.
    To quote the great sage Ook Ook, "you can take the derk out of the jib, but you shouldn't put the jib in the derk."

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    should only tap when gcds allow when you have 75% miss and during a massacre cast

I very nearly died today on Chim because I forgot to lifetap to full before the last phase >.<

bubbles are amaaaazing, sitting at 45 hp for the last 10% like it ain't no thang

aff drain is still viable for that fight, i hit 22k on h-chim 10m using it, no mana problems

i'm glad to hear it's not just me. i've noticed a huge difference now though, in demo's mana returns, very nice

15+ Year Old Account
    Just started on maloriak heroic, which ofcourse means: spec demo
    i actually find my self life tapping when i dont need it cause i got so used to doing it as affliction.

Deleted
    that's how it is.. you have to ''spam'' life tap from the start of the fights or you'll have 0 mana after some time.

I didn't have much of a mana problem until the Drain Life nerf and now im going with the SB spec which does not have Mana Feed and I OOM a lot now it blows..

You're a warlock, you can't have mana issues without heavy aoe

Affy for chimeron is perfect imo. I hardly ever have to be healed because of healing returned by haunt, and you can time your life taps before massacre as long as you have around 40-50k health it's perfectly safe. Plus the ability to drain life during feud phases is a huge help. Works for me anyway, just gotta work on your timing.