Thread: Hopes for E3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Wait there is going to be a 3rd Strike remake? God, I would be all over that, maybe more than AE.
    Still waiting for KoF 13 on consoles or 98, 2002 remake.

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    So its basically Tekken Characters in a SF game.
    So im assuming Tekken x Street Fighter looks more realistic instead of the cartoony Cell Shading from SF4
    Imagine combining the visuals of Super Street Fighter IV (over-bloomed to Hell), and the tag-team style from the original Tekken Tag Tournament. That is how Street Fighter X Tekken is looking like AT THE MOMENT. Let me fetch a link.

Quote Originally Posted by YouAreAllWrong View Post
    Wait there is going to be a 3rd Strike remake? God, I would be all over that, maybe more than AE.
    Still waiting for KoF 13 on consoles or 98, 2002 remake.
    KoF 13 has been confirmed for consoles, but there hasn't been a lot of details on it yet. SNK wanted to surf on the arcade profit as much as possible before releasing it onto consoles. Have you seen the new Ryo? JEEZUS
    Last edited by Kankuri; 2011-05-26 at 09:01 AM.
    I mostly play fighting games these days.

Deleted
    Hoping to hear more about Project Cafe here :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Shireshireshireton, shireville, the shire
    I'm all for PV13!
    Quote Originally Posted by perix View Post
    there are people that think war is like cod.
    That covers just about every twelve year old in America.

Loads of SW:TOR info, including:

Release date
    Beta info

10+ Year Old Account
    Dates for SW:TOR. Dates for Guild Wars 2. More info (and dates) for The Secret World. An announcement that the previous announcement was a mass hallucination and that Mass Effect 3 will be coming this year after all. Irrefutable proof that Square - Enix will not screw the new Deus Ex up.

ME3
    BF3 (i heard dice intends on making a bad company 3 anyone know anything about this?)
    Borderlands 2
    SWTOR
    GW2
    Rome total war 2 (if CA did this i would never play anything else ever again forever, RTW took up 2000 hours + of my life)
    maybe a new GTA set in San Andreas again in the 70s-early 90s
    maybe we'll see a new fallout (hope so much)
    more info on the new oblivion and the mmo that bethesda is making

15+ Year Old Account
    Valve's project
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

1. I have put off buying a PS3 until FF13 Versus comes out and honestly would love to hear the announcement its coming to Xbox 360.
    2. I want to hear about PSP remakes for the PS3 and what titles North America might see. This might also force me to buy a PS3.
    3. Announcement of Final Fantasy Type O US release. By the time it comes out here will we already have the NGP?
    4. Sony's NGP.
    5. Still looking for convincing about the 3DS not just being an expensive paper weight for me.
    6. Legend of the Dragoon 2 announcement would blow my mind.
    7. Looking for a reason to get excited for Zelda Skyward Sword and hoping for classic controller support.
    8. Torchlight 2
    9. Kingdom Hearts 3
    10. Square Enix to reassure me that they are doing ok after some flops especially Final Fantasy 14. Really worried about numerous projects and long term management of key franchises.
    11. Any zelda news of any sorts
    12. Anime themed games or games with anime art style, Another Odinsphere/muramasa game or tales of vesperia type pretty games.
    13. Metal gear solid news! I want all the news and pics of Raiden I can handle.
    14. Any news of new side scroller rpgs like Dungeon Fighter Online