Thread: Just.... Why

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    I think that there are only 2 "instagib" mechanics in that fight. Blackout, and standing in the Deep Breath line for more then 2 seconds. One is the healer's fault, the other is the DPS's.
    Fire is not really instagib, if you stand really far away you take hardly any damage, and even at 30 yards from the boss, you can get behind her before you die. Especially with Dash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    Along with disabliong need button for people who cant use the item they also made it so that item becomes soulbound after winning through need roll.

Also healer needing on dps items because his main spec is dps is fine if he says that earlier. As in:
    "hi, I joined as healer, but my main spec is dps so i will need dps cloth. Are you ok with that? No? Well, I'll look for another group, you look for another healer"
    Short answer that healers a dick, but im sure you still keep the item boe, because i just found an epic world cloak need rolled won and it was not bound.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    Short answer that healers a dick, but im sure you still keep the item boe, because i just found an epic world cloak need rolled won and it was not bound.
    healer is not a dick if he asks this way.
    It's simple - he can queue as dps or as a healer. If he queues as dps then his queue is longer and also contributes to make queue of other dps longer. If he queues as healer then his queue will be shorter, and also make queue shorter for other people. The trick is that he needs only dps items. If the party is not fine with that then he leaves - they get new healer almost instantly, since they are inside dungeon already. And the guy will have to look for new party
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Deleted
    Because life happens, i'm sorry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chareoss View Post
    Help me someone please

Why!

Why did the dps warrior roll on the agility trinket over my rogue in BRC, Why was he able to roll on it? Why did he win it? Why did the group kick me after i told him what he was? Why?

Why did the Dwarf BM Hunter who was doing no more then 2k DPS, roll on my Dagger? Why is his top ability used Auto Shot? Why?

Why was I allowed to roll need on the strength DPS cloak?

Just... Why?
    1. Most likely he wanted to improve its ilvl faster and because he's a douche. Probably it was a 3+ guild group therefore you got kicked when you said something.
    2. Same as above.
    3. Dunno about that but at least druids get from strenght 2Ap/strenght even though they lose some crit and sometimes because of the stats it might be a better item...maybe it's the same for some other classes. This will be fixed in 4.2 though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArekuD View Post
    1. Most likely he wanted to improve its ilvl faster and because he's a douche. Probably it was a 3+ guild group therefore you got kicked when you said something.
    2. Same as above.
    3. Dunno about that but at least druids get from strenght 2Ap/strenght even though they lose some crit and sometimes because of the stats it might be a better item...maybe it's the same for some other classes. This will be fixed in 4.2 though.
    in a 3 plus guild group the 4th non guildie needs to vote yes to kick the other guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajtbagger View Post
    So wait you got kicked from the group after the War rolled need for an item you needed.

So at what point did you roll need on a STRENGTH Cloak which is no good for you..
    must have been before the War rolled need on your trinket.

imo "What goes around comes around"

i smell a troll
    sorry dude but i think you're smelling yourself..

Quote Originally Posted by gravity00 View Post

I have a strong believe Blizzard will try to fix that in future patches.

First was the limitation to armor type. Now agility is becoming even more useless for tanks, just like strength is almost useless for rogues and druids...

Probably, in the future, we will have problems like this but just for Holy Priests rolling hit gear and Plate tanks rolling in dps gear or vice-versa. These are the roles you can't distinguish because if you didn't allow them to roll need how could you get an off-spec set? I play Fury Warrior and I have a full tanking set. I always ask if I can need if I the tank greed. If I couldn't need in that piece I couldn't get it.
    I doubt they limit it much more then it is now they have issues with the way they bundle items in sets. This is why we see spell power pvp plate belts that are warrior/DK/pally when the pally is the only one that would ever use it or spell power leather that is rogue/druid. This topic has been touched on dozens of times since BC at this point I dont see it changing nor do I think they care much about it.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metric View Post
    Luck, basically! If I lose gear to someone who doesn't deserve/need it, I just shrug it off. Trust me, you'll enjoy this game a lot more when it's not all about the phat loots. :3

Your avatar makes me cry. But then I remembered this.
    This, 100%. Most of the time I run with guildies, but once in a while I go with a random group. If some idiot needs on the gear I need, I shrug it off. I can't fix them. I can't make them stop. I can't enforce anything, so rather than get bent out of shape, stress myself out, and yell at someone, I just say "who cares? I can always run it again".

World of Warcraft doesn't have a fixed timeframe for "gearing up". You're not going to be penalized because you have to run a few more dungeons to finally get that cloak or dagger or staff or trinket you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why can a resto druid roll need on a 2H str mace? To piss off the dumb ass tank who's been failing the entire run, yet loves the sound of his voice so much that he still attempts to explain all of the fights.

System is broken, but there's still fun to be had.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because,

people herp your derp,

okay?

<Because, people prefer it when you post something remotely constructive.>
    Last edited by mmoc2e3dee3473; 2011-05-26 at 09:23 PM.

Once A holy priest rolled on a hit robe, he won it over me.
    He said i only qued healer to get in the dungeon, my main spec is dps.

So i rolled on spirit boots, i won.
    I told him i only qued dps to get in the dungeon my main spec is heals.

Btw im a lock.
    lol owned. thats awesome i did that to a tank who rolled on my dps gear because his MS was dps according to him ^^
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

Cause you have no friends to LFD with.

Deleted
    why are you so mad? dun dun dun

btw i smell alot of irony in your post.

normally i see hunters rolling need on everything they can

Quote Originally Posted by Serona View Post
    why are you so mad? dun dun dun

btw i smell alot of irony in your post.

normally i see hunters rolling need on everything they can
    thanks for your input buddy

/golfclap

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by illunis View Post
    stop looking for sense in a game that mails you dragons.
    omg

lmfao
    Three kinds of people in this world
    1. Those who make things happen
    2. People who sit and want things to happen
    3. Those who sit and wonder what happened

Which one are you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    Stop looking for sense in a game that mails you dragons.
    Single greatest thing I've read all day. I'm putting that in my sig.

Once A holy priest rolled on a hit robe, he won it over me.
    He said i only qued healer to get in the dungeon, my main spec is dps.

So i rolled on spirit boots, i won.
    I told him i only qued dps to get in the dungeon my main spec is heals.

Btw im a lock.
    That priest is a douche. He should be getting spirit instead of hit anyway.

welcome to the world. its full of morons.

when Blizzard now change the thing so BoEs become BoP if won by a need roll in LFG, then i see no real issue of changing the need before greed option any more. maybe take plate users of agility items. but thats about it.

We complain there is to few tanks, to few healers and therefor we get 20min+ que times. Now add all tanks and healers looking for offspec gear and the Que time goes even more up.

Yes it sucks to loose an item in a LFD, but with random players it will happens even if they take em for OS or ninja em.

And if you are gearing up there is lol easy to get 353+ ilvl. even with some items ninjaed from you.

Join BoT trash runs and there should be 1 item for you atleast. reuptation items, other BoEs and World Drops, Craftable gear. VP boe feet.

so just tell the nab that you felt ninjaed the item in a polite way that he shouldnt be taking that item, and move on.

Raging on forums wont get you that item, and the time you spend here, youd prolly have time finish 1-2 runs aday :P

Have a nice day

Edit: if its a 333 or lower item you are trying to replace, many times the 352 or 365 PVP item would be better. not ideal, but works until you get that item you want
    Last edited by egrus; 2011-05-28 at 01:13 PM.