Were you enjoying Heroic Dungeon Achievement too?

Untill I became too geared for heroics, then heroic just became so boring.

But then i started to try to get Glory of the Cataclysm achievement,
    That included some achievement that I TRULY ENJOYED.

For an example, this below.

Arrested Development
    Allow all three of Corla's zealots to evolve, then defeat Corla after slaying the evolved zealots in Blackrock Caverns on Heroic difficulty.

It reguired coordination, communication with team, and healing intensive. And using CD's to survive. SO GREAT.

Or this one.
    Kill It With Fire!
    Defeat 3 Burning Souls during the High Prophet Barim encounter in Lost City of the Tol'vir on Heroic difficulty.

If you tried to let souls burn 3 times in one fight. This fight felt so different, interesting refreshing and challenging.

Ohganot So Fast!
    Defeat Bloodlord Mandokir in Zul'Gurub on Heroic Difficulty without killing Ohgan.

My one of the favorite, we had to CC, stun Ohgan constant while downing the Boss. Again Different, challenging.

Or this one
    Too Hot to Handle
    Defeat Karsh Steelbender after he has reached 15 stacks of Superheated Quicksilver Armor in Blackrock Caverns on Heroic difficulty.

And

My favorite!
    Crushing Bones and Cracking Skulls
    Defeat Rom'ogg Bonecrusher after using his Skullcracker ability to kill 10 Angered Earth elementals in Blackrock Caverns on Heroic difficulty.

This one reguired every class to do group CC, Frozen nova, intimitading shout with glyp, to let those elementals stuck when bonecrusher does skullcracker.
    It was really Different, really liked it.

These heroic achievement felt it kinda a Hardmode mode.
    If it was up to me, I would do them every time!!! It makes heroic really different, also for people that ran heroics for more then hunderd times.

I think that Blizzard should make more use of these heroic achievement.
    These achievement, i love it! But It is One timed activity. Once you did them, you won't do them again.

I think, there should be an option to make these hard mode achievement repeatable and as wel rewarding.
    Increase the ilvl drop when you down boss according the heroic achievement? 349 ilvl instead 346 and for ZA/ZG 356 ilvl instead 353?
    Just few stats to boost or something.

And even, blizzard can bring new achievement every patch to make heroic dungeons still feel refreshing and rewarding.

For an example
    4.2 patch version of "Arrested Development
    Allow all three of Corla's zealots to evolve, then defeat Corla after slaying the evolved zealots in Blackrock Caverns on Heroic difficulty.".

Make this achievement harder.
    By letting all Zealots evolve and kill them together in 1 minute.

Or Crushing Bones and Cracking Skulls
    Defeat Rom'ogg Bonecrusher after using his Skullcracker ability to kill 10 Angered Earth elementals in Blackrock Caverns on Heroic difficulty.

Change it into that his skullcracker ability to kill 20 Angered Earth elementals on one time!
    Or even,
    Dont let any Angered Earth elementals get killed into one fight.

There are many ways to make every old heroic dungeons NEW and refreshing!!! And add them the rewards as well.

What do you think?
    Please feedback =)
    Last edited by Zenjie; 2011-05-26 at 09:46 AM.

Was okay, just annoying to do them spread out in different groups. Was happy to get the meta done in a good time to Just havent done much ZA/ZG achives cause guilds cba or we only went timed :[

Deleted
    Crushing Bones and Cracking Skulls

This one reguired every class to do group CC, Frozen nova, intimitading shout with glyp, to let those elementals stuck when bonecrusher does skullcracker.
    I LIKED IT VERY MUCH.
    I think I just sat in the whirlwind with all the mobs on me and cooldowned the damage. I don't think you'd even need crazy gear for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed doing the heroic achievements when I wasn't too geared for heroics. It was definitely fun - some of the achievements were annoying, some were easy, and a couple were more difficult (Headed South).

Deleted
    I enjoy the achievements, although after doing them once I'd rather never do 'em again, even with an alt .

And I feel really strongly about never doing Headed South anymore. Do it with ppl in 333/346 , maaaadness.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamerlane2 View Post
    I think I just sat in the whirlwind with all the mobs on me and cooldowned the damage. I don't think you'd even need crazy gear for it.

heh i got that one on accident(?) while tanking.

t-clap rend spread is all the aoe hold i needed and a well timed shockwave.