Deleted

Satrina buff frame (SBF)

Hi all,

I installed this addon but i have one doubt... How i can remove buffs ?? I checked the options but dont found anything..

Tks

(sorry for the bad english :/)

Deleted
    try /sbf options to configure...

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    Hi all,

I installed this addon but i have one doubt... How i can remove buffs ?? I checked the options but dont found anything..

Tks

(sorry for the bad english :/)
    The Big problem with SBF (or PhanxBuffs or - long list of Buff Addons) is that they FILTER Buffs/Debuffs. And Blizzard changed something some while ago on the Buffs/Debuffs API.
    Basically (I have to admit I don't know the implementation details, but it is related to this
    "Secure Frames" thing they implemented, appearently):

- Either you have an Addon where you cannot click away buffs in Combat, but you can FILTER
    Buffs/Debuffs
    - Or you have an Addon where you CANNOT filter, but you can click away buffs in Combat

My own current solution is (using PhanxBuffs, but it is the same problem with SBF, as it is also
    an Addon offering filter functionality) is that I use Macros to click off the Buffs where I need this.

Some while ago the SBF author wanted - as far as I remember - to provide several Buff/Debuff frames, where you filter in one (and cannot click off) and do not filter in another (and can click off), but not sure if he ever implemented this.

For myselves at least the ability to filter Buffs/Debuffs is more important than the ability to click off
    buffs in combat (without macros).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzele View Post
    try /sbf options to configure...
    Nice help -.-'

---------- Post added 2011-05-26 at 03:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MagicSN View Post
    The Big problem with SBF (or PhanxBuffs or - long list of Buff Addons) is that they FILTER Buffs/Debuffs. And Blizzard changed something some while ago on the Buffs/Debuffs API.
    Basically (I have to admit I don't know the implementation details, but it is related to this
    "Secure Frames" thing they implemented, appearently):

- Either you have an Addon where you cannot click away buffs in Combat, but you can FILTER
    Buffs/Debuffs
    - Or you have an Addon where you CANNOT filter, but you can click away buffs in Combat

My own current solution is (using PhanxBuffs, but it is the same problem with SBF, as it is also
    an Addon offering filter functionality) is that I use Macros to click off the Buffs where I need this.

Some while ago the SBF author wanted - as far as I remember - to provide several Buff/Debuff frames, where you filter in one (and cannot click off) and do not filter in another (and can click off), but not sure if he ever implemented this.

For myselves at least the ability to filter Buffs/Debuffs is more important than the ability to click off
    buffs in combat (without macros).
    Tks, dont remember if SBF have that "filter" functionaly in the options, but gonna check later when log in.
    Tks for the tip Magic

Deleted
    There's a "filter" tab. Set it to blacklist, then enter filters for the debuffs you don't want to display.

From the SBF Page: "SBF Clickable Buffs SBF 3.2 introduces the concept of Interactive Frames and Monitor Frames. Monitor frames behave exactly as SBF frames always have, with sorting filtering and all that. Interactive frames allow you to click off buffs, at the expense of filtering, sorting, and some other functionality." So it seems they actually
    did implement this. Personally I find it a shame Blizz does not revert to the earlier handling where you could
    have filtering and clicking-off together...

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't see anyone mention this, but if you want to be able to click off the buffs (at the expense of filtering), I believe the box you need to make sure is checked is called "interactive."

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

hmm... if OP is talking about clicking off a buff that you don't want... i believe the version 3.2 allows it...

iirc, the older versions did not allow this but it was updated here...

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I didn't see anyone mention this, but if you want to be able to click off the buffs (at the expense of filtering), I believe the box you need to make sure is checked is called "interactive."
    Personally I think the feature "Filtering" is must-have. Does anyone know details of what's the issue with this
    change some patches ago which did not allow filtering and clicking-off at the same time? I would like to have
    both again, but currently this seems to be principially impossible to implement for an addon.

Rather than start a new topic I'm going to ask my question here;

I've been using SBF since around the launch of WoTLK and it has always displayed my Shaman weapon imbues (Windfury and Flametongue). I took a break for 4 months after the release of Cataclysm and updated all my addons and now SBF will show everything I need except my weapon imbues.

I've looked through the options and config menus and have ticked all the appropriate boxes but for the life of me I can't get them to show.

It's not too much of a problem as I've made a couple of Power Auras to alert me to when they are about to fall off but I kind of got used to the visual buff in the bar.

Any ideas on how I can get these to show again?
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

I don't think SBF is being updated anymore, so it hasn't put back the ability to see posions/imbues on weapons. You might want to give Raven a try.
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--

Deleted
    I would second Raven. I was a SBF user for ages but moved and never looked back.

Does Raven have the ability to display buffs as icons and not just as buff bars?

---------- Post added 2011-05-27 at 05:16 PM ----------

Answering my own question: yes, yes it does. And I have to say that Raven is indeed very nice, thanks all