what should i team with?

im a frost mage and wanting to join a 2v2 im just curious on what class would be better for me to join with?

i was gonna team with a lock but he got pissed at in BG's and decided he doesnt wanna pvp as alliance exept for TB

im in a 3v3 with a DK, and warrior and cant use them for 2v2 cause they do 2v2 together

Some 2s comps to run are:
    Mage/Rogue
    Mage/Disc
    Mage/Spriest

Unorthodox
    Mage/Warrior
    Mage/Lock

Your 3s team doesnt sound very solid, so some alternatives if you are looking:
    RMP (Rogue Mage Priest)
    MP3 (Mage Spriest Rdruid)
    FMP (Feral Mage Disc)
    MPDK
    MLD
    MLS

Looking at your armory you are rather new at arena, so this might help as well
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/185019-mage-basics/

Good luck!

Deleted
    I agree with what the poster above said, but mage/mage is actually a very strong setup at this moment. It's obviously not as easy to go REALLY high with as mage/disc, for exemple, but it's really strong.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    mage/disc = 45 min matches. dont do it.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

I second the mage/rogue combo. Frost mage / frost DK is also very good, the damage output is insane

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubite View Post
    Some 2s comps to run are:
    Mage/Rogue
    Mage/Disc
    Mage/Spriest

Unorthodox
    Mage/Warrior
    Mage/Lock

Your 3s team doesnt sound very solid, so some alternatives if you are looking:
    RMP (Rogue Mage Priest)
    MP3 (Mage Spriest Rdruid)
    FMP (Feral Mage Disc)
    MPDK
    MLD
    MLS
    I would go with Spriest / mage or with Mage / Rogue .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    mage/disc = 45 min matches. dont do it.
    agree
    mage/rogue mage/mage are pretty fast paced and fun

ty all, and yes i am new to arena's with this toon sadly ima finish getting my homor point gear b4 i actually do get a 2v2 partner i just wanted to know who to team with once i hit about 3.5 resil

Deleted
    mage/warr/healer isnt too bad also for 3s

For 2's a really good comp is Frost/Arms and just focus on controlling the enemy while the warrior bursts them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Jubite View Post
    Looking at your armory you are rather new at arena, so this might help as well
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/185019-mage-basics/

Good luck!
    thanks for the link jus found a diffent spec im gonna try and some few usefull macros

Rogue or Priest would be your first choices. A rogue or shadow priest would be more reasonable for quick CC and burn games, and discipline would be an excruciatingly sustainable comp. Against healer/dps teams, you're pretty much going to oom their healer (which won't be hard, but will take a long time).

I prefer Mage/Rogue, but it's only fun with a good rogue at 2,2k+ experience.

Deleted
    Mage/Rogue, only setup who can fight off the dk healers, just kite around and tell your rogue to run away when low.