10+ Year Old Account

Season 10 in 4.2?

Will season 10 start on 4.2 ? I figure it will but not seen information on MMO-C about it and never seen the new PvP tier displayed either, when theres a video oon youtube.

Anyone know?
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

There was a blue post stating that Season 10 would start with the Firelands content patch 4.2 and there was some screenshots of the new armor sets on MMO a little while back.
    "A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him."

Deleted
    When a new PvE tier comes out (read: raiding content, not 5 mans and shit) a season will come with it. It's been like this ever since S1 as far as I can remember and it will never change, simply due to the fact that they don't want to encourage PvE gear usage even further than they already do, which is what would happen if they brought out the next tier without upgrading the season at the same time. Or well, doesn't need to be in the same day, but you get what I mean, they have to end the current season before they even bring out firelands, which means it should end a week or two prior to 4.2.

10+ Year Old Account
    ahright cheers for the responses, I must have missed a day or two on here ;\
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

im sure blizz will post soon

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it starts in 4.2 with the fire lands, there are screenshots of the new armor...hunter's looks so bloody cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    I think it starts in 4.2 with the fire lands, there are screenshots of the new armor...hunter's looks so bloody cool.
    send:d please