Deleted

Multiple Focus Addon

I'm now a healer for my 10 man raid group and we're progressing on heroic chimaeron and I need to lay on hands a tank during fued the problem is grid when people have low health Grid doesnt show their name so I was wondering if there was an addon that would let me have multiple focus targets so I can stick the 3 tanks on focus (1 DPS Tanking) so I can see who I have to lay on hands during the encounter.

Deleted
    uhm... you only can have 1 focus.

i know with vuhdo you can set up a special group for the tanks. the only thing your raid leader eeds to do evrytime is putting the tanks both as Maintank in raidscreen. wich shouldnt be a problem

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deschim View Post
    uhm... you only can have 1 focus.

i know with vuhdo you can set up a special group for the tanks. the only thing your raid leader eeds to do evrytime is putting the tanks both as Maintank in raidscreen. wich shouldnt be a problem
    Thats why I want an addon that will let me set targets like the in game Focus system for multiple people.

Deleted
    It's still not possible to have more than one focus.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Add-ons can really only simplify and existing game process. Having Additional Focus targets is not a current mechanic so no add-on can do that. It it did it would surely be a banned hack add-on.

Deleted
    as far as i know there is no addon that lets you select a couple of people..

although i dont kow if you stil can grab them from the raid interface (Press O *social* > Raid)
    and put them on your screen. that way you should be possibel to pick certain targets.

and btw if grit dont show you names maybe change your grit set up.
    with vuhdo you can set it up that way that you always can see the name.. even change color or classcolor and outline the text.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deschim View Post
    as far as i know there is no addon that lets you select a couple of people..

although i dont kow if you stil can grab them from the raid interface (Press O *social* > Raid)
    and put them on your screen. that way you should be possibel to pick certain targets.

and btw if grit dont show you names maybe change your grit set up.
    with vuhdo you can set it up that way that you always can see the name.. even change color or classcolor and outline the text.
    Grid shows name when the targets are at full health and just before a fued it shows everyone at 1HP because there was a massacre. If the focus thing isnt possible is there a grid plugin that will let me have the tanks seperate from everyone else in the raid frames?

Vuhdo lets you add people to a 'personal tanks' grouping if you want. You don't have to use it for tanks though.
    Moo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gird does show names if you configure it to do so?
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

Upon reading further (the OP seems to be non-english speaking) it appears that when the health frame is being adjusted in size for health value, the fonstring that displays the name in that grid is associated with the health frame, so the fonstring is going away with the resized health frame.

Sounds like a default was changed under some display priorities. I can't remember the settings where the name is usually displayed, but I'm sure someone else here does.
    Moo.

In this specific case, it's easy enough. Turn on tank frames, and have the raid leader designate who in the raid is in the tanking role. They'll still have regular health bars in the raid frames, but they'll have additional ones separate from those. You can also separately adjust the size of them, etc.