Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    sigh, another troll posting, we cant spam heal, and we wont survive using max 3 DS in a row since we get more dmg then we healed anyway, sides that if your not focusing on taking down one target at a time your doing it wrong, and seriously, if they use 2 healers 1 dk then you cc one healer and nuke the other one then switch to cc dk and nuke other healer and then dk is as good as toast.

i dont undetand why people ignore the facts and simply hate on DK players while it is BLIZZ that doesnt balance clases and doesnt fix the game.

as to the teamwork aspect, does anyone seriously think that dk's dont need skill and teamwork in arena and RBG's? wow yeah i can just stand around and do boss lvl fire bursts doing 50k each second unless interupted, oh wait thats a raid mechanic and not aplicable to DK's skills. damn, really wanted that to over OP mages.

we're not OP and never will be, just cause we have a better storyline , startup area and are more fun to play in my opinion to other clases doesnt make us OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Zheryn View Post
    This just shows how used DKs have become to being able to heal themselfes. You're supposed to have healers healing you in both PvE and PvP.
    The whole point of the DK class was always the 'self healing' bit. Like for rogues it is stealth. Remove stealth from rogues please. They are meant to face people in the arenas, not sneak around!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Yeah, because a 2min CD on Cloak + it now shares CD with CR is absolutely needed. Talking about overkill. Yeah, Rogues needed surviability nerfs, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. But this will kill the class' survivability completely. Gawd I'm glad I quit retail, sheesh.
    So you play on private servers where balance is just the name of a druid spec?
    May the raging winds destroy my foes, and let its soothing breeze ease the pain of my friends!

My Main: Ranko US-Garithos[A]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by YersiniaPestis View Post
    The whole point of the DK class was always the 'self healing' bit. Like for rogues it is stealth. Remove stealth from rogues please. They are meant to face people in the arenas, not sneak around!
    So if the whole point of DK is selfhealing, why all the gazillion other CDs to help them survive then?

So you're saying that you think it's wrong that a team should get a kill if they force all CDs from one person and get their healer in a CC chain? Sorry to introduce you to the arena we non-DKs have been playing, where you actually need teamwork to win, and can't just spamheal yourself each time your healer gets CCed.
    Talk about a clueless Cata-baby.

That bolded portion shows how unintelligent you really are, what do you play? Frost Mage?

Spam-heal? You mean 2(Unholy) or 3(frost) Death Strikes every 15-20 seconds?

This is what I love about ignorant players... "Dks are lame, they can spam Death Strike, and spam Necrotic Strike, and Burst High Damage!"

You realize we work with 6 resources, on 10 second cooldowns each? And can only recharge 3 at a time? And some of our so called "spammed" abilities take 2 of those 6?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    So you play on private servers where balance is just the name of a druid spec?
    I play on AT atm; S8 Arena, nothing more.
    I did, however, play the first few months of Cata, got bored and frustrated with the retardedness Blizzard made Arenas

Just because I play on PServers ATM doesn't mean I'm any less skilled than you bafoons :-)

I play on AT atm; S8 Arena, nothing more.
    I did, however, play the first few months of Cata, got bored and frustrated with the retardedness Blizzard made Arenas

Just because I play on PServers ATM doesn't mean I'm any less skilled than you bafoons :-)

What class do you play on this Arena Server?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrusaran View Post
    sigh, another troll posting, we cant spam heal, and we wont survive using max 3 DS in a row since we get more dmg then we healed anyway, sides that if your not focusing on taking down one target at a time your doing it wrong, and seriously, if they use 2 healers 1 dk then you cc one healer and nuke the other one then switch to cc dk and nuke other healer and then dk is as good as toast.

i dont undetand why people ignore the facts and simply hate on DK players while it is BLIZZ that doesnt balance clases and doesnt fix the game.

as to the teamwork aspect, does anyone seriously think that dk's dont need skill and teamwork in arena and RBG's? wow yeah i can just stand around and do boss lvl fire bursts doing 50k each second unless interupted, oh wait thats a raid mechanic and not aplicable to DK's skills. damn, really wanted that to over OP mages.

we're not OP and never will be, just cause we have a better storyline , startup area and are more fun to play in my opinion to other clases doesnt make us OP.
    This made me laugh, quite a bit.

You're OP because you have way too many tools and too much utility, and way, way, wayy too high damage. AS OF NOW Frost DKs is HIGHLY OP on Live servers and dont even BEGIN to argue that. Sheesh, ignorance sure is amusing.

It didn't need nerfed. I liked being the only class in the game that could pull multiple guys and finish at full health. Stop trying to make this game hard Blizzard, it's boring and frustrating and it's the reason you lost 600k+ subs. I'm never coming back until the games like WoTLK ICC era again, it was the only time the game was playable for me. Grinding and dying 4095894358 times on one boss is NOT fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breyers View Post
    What class do you play on this Arena Server?
    see my sig yo

So if the whole point of DK is selfhealing, why all the gazillion other CDs to help them survive then?
    Tanking. Unlike prot warrior where spell reflect is only available when prot spec, or paladin where sanctuary is only available as prot, you can use icy bound fortitude and AMS as any spec. That is a holdover from when there was no way to differentiate between someone speccing into a tree for tanking purposes and dps purposes.

However taking those away from death knight would be similar to taking away all forms of bubbling for non-prot paladins.

Deleted
    Remove all healing from damage dealing specs. one of the major problems in PvP solved, want heals make the tactical choice of healer over damage dealer.
    also make tank specs useless in PvP again. i preferred the old days of one major tree for PvP while there is still usually one best tree, atm is seems blizz is trying to make every spec viable for evverything.

btw i play a tank as main before you QQ at me for saying take tanks out of PvP there just no need for them and alot of them are overpowered.
    plus im sick of getting nerfs to my tanking ability'sbecause some tit wants to PvP in prot/blood/feral(bear) spec.

it would make Rated bg's more interesting instead of trying to nuke down a tank flag carrier with 200k hp, 4k resi and 2-3 healers stuck on him every game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    Tanking. Unlike prot warrior where spell reflect is only available when prot spec, or paladin where sanctuary is only available as prot, you can use icy bound fortitude and AMS as any spec. That is a holdover from when there was no way to differentiate between someone speccing into a tree for tanking purposes and dps purposes.

However taking those away from death knight would be similar to taking away all forms of bubbling for non-prot paladins.
    I'm sorry, we're talking about Arenas here, please move along.

And, *cough* ehm, *cough* spell reflect is quite available for every spec there is for a Warrior. *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Zarios View Post
    Well fellow DKs it was fun being viable in PVP for a minute, back to replacing every comp with a DK with a warrior.
    can't tell if srs

Eh? Every class has a 'gazillion' of other cool downs. Frost DKs have sac pet (not instant as the pet may not be summoned and if you let the frost dk's pet to live you are bad) and AMS (only magical, does not help against being raped by warriors in 6 seconds). Icebound Fortitude is like a mage's Ice Barrier. Not that significant in cata.

What you are missing is that Self Healing was manifested as the core feature of the whole DK class. Do you understand? The whole idea behind the class is self healing. Like for rogues the idea is stealth or for druids - forms.

If you are a sane person, you don't take out the core feature of the class.

see my sig yo

So you're playing a Rogue on a Private Wrathful Season server.... Yet you decide to come onto a Forum that discusses LIVE Realms, and you decide to input your out-dated and inexperienced opinion, about current strengths and weaknesses of Death Knights, and how big of an impact nerfs or buffs will be on them?
    Last edited by Breyers; 2011-05-28 at 02:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kintharis View Post
    Remove all healing from damage dealing specs. one of the major problems in PvP solved, want heals make the tactical choice of healer over damage dealer.
    also make tank specs useless in PvP again. i preferred the old days of one major tree for PvP while there is still usually one best tree, atm is seems blizz is trying to make every spec viable for evverything.

btw i play a tank as main before you QQ at me for saying take tanks out of PvP there just no need for them and alot of them are overpowered.
    plus im sick of getting nerfs to my tanking ability'sbecause some tit wants to PvP in prot/blood/feral(bear) spec.

it would make Rated bg's more interesting instead of trying to nuke down a tank flag carrier with 200k hp, 4k resi and 2-3 healers stuck on him every game.
    I think I'm in love.

---------- Post added 2011-05-28 at 04:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Breyers View Post
    So you're playing a Rogue on a Private Wrathful Season server.... Yet you decide to come onto a Forum that discusses LIVE Realms, and you decide to input your out-dated and inexperienced opinion, about current strengths and weaknesses of classes, and how big of an impact nerfs or buffs will be on them?
    I'm not out-dated, in fact, I keep myself up-to-date since I'm still interested in the game, derp, as I´m playing on a PServer. So, yeah, there you go big guy.

I'm not out-dated, in fact, I keep myself up-to-date since I'm still interested in the game, derp, as I´m playing on a PServer. So, yeah, there you go big guy.

Blackroo - "I did, however, play the first few months of Cata"

Yes, I can see how you are a WEALTH of knowledge regarding the state of Death Knights in S9 Arena, and I'm sure your experience with playing and facing them on a Rogue, during S8, is VERY accurate and can be applied to current Arenas. ...Big Guy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by YersiniaPestis View Post
    Eh? Every class has a 'gazillion' of other cool downs. Frost DKs have sac pet (not instant as the pet may not be summoned and if you let the frost dk's pet to live you are bad) and AMS (only magical, does not help against being raped by warriors in 6 seconds). Icebound Fortitude is like a mage's Ice Barrier. Not that significant in cata.

What you are missing is that Self Healing was manifested as the core feature of the whole DK class. Do you understand? The whole idea behind the class is self healing. Like for rogues the idea is stealth or for druids - forms.

If you are a sane person, you don't take out the core feature of the class.
    Quit talking to me like I'm an idiot, it gets you nowhere, dumbass.

Anyway. Yeah, I get that DKs thing is Self-Healing, and that's fair. But, what you dont seem to grasp is that they've got:

Immense self-healing.
    Immense damage
    Immense survivability against casters.
    Immense mobility

While I'm completely digging the whole self-healing, something else has to go. You simply CANNOT have everything, wich is EXACTLY what you've got atm.

You dig me yo?

Deleted
    This just shows how used DKs have become to being able to heal themselfes. You're supposed to have healers healing you in both PvE and PvP.
    DK's take more damage than other tanks and dont have a permanent block source, so to make up for this they heal themselfs and those heals cause blood shield which absorbs damaged based on the amount the death strike hit for and the damage over the last 5 seconds, this is basically a temporarry source of block for death knights, but most raid bosses will wipe that shield out in one attack so its practically impossible to keep it up at all times.
    by all means take it away from frost an unholy but if your going to do that take away every other dps specs self heals, it's only fair.

take away self healing alltogether from DK's and you will no longer have DK tanks end off.