Looking for a PC Game that suits me.

Hi, im looking for sugestions for a PC Game that fills my needs.

I played wow for a couple of years , but i hate the end game (raids), i also dont like the wow Art to much (flinstones type)

Im looking for an online rpg where you can make the end game alone or with a 2 player group max and where interaction is only needed for trade.

Also i like high and dificult to reach level caps.

Silkroad style or similar Art.

So, any sugestion will be apreaciated.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd try Guild Wars, seems closest and most "main-steam" for your needs
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

kind of hard to suggest an MMO to someone who doesn't like the multiplayer aspect of them, or atleast thats the way it sounds. Like the previous poster ide say GW, max level can be obtained completely alone, and the endgame is also to my knowledge, soloable but it could be somewhat rough depending on which mission you are doing. If not then i would suggest Aion, i didn't like it because of the grinding but maybe grinding creates a level of difficulty that you would enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any singleplayer RPG will fullfil your wishes.
    I have no idea what you mean by end-game, since end-game usually means encounters designed for many people, in MMOs. And you just said you don't like them.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Aion might be up your alley. Or you may detest it. I'm sure you could find a demo of it
    White Knights on mmo-champion.com forums: Able to troll with no repercussions!