Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    PvP isn't balanced around anything, just be honest. Double frost DK holy paladin? Mages? Warlock damage? Ret paladins? Resto shamans? Earthshield? Feral's instant cyclone? Deep+ring? Holy paladins? Hell, we even have a enhacement shaman/resto shaman/warrior team at 3010~ rating, what the fuck is this?

There's no point in even arguing what the game is balanced around right now. This season was broken start to finish, even more so than s5, which is really overwhelming, but hopefully it'll go back to "normal" (read: slightly less imbalanced) soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    And 3v3 balancing around the least played bracket would be a horrible idea on blizzards part
    i was being sarcastic. everyone makes up whatever its balanced around, but nobody really knows, including Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Norther View Post
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=189039

3v3 is balanced at high rating.

Enjoy the vid
    Welcome to WoW bro, Everyone who defend melle classes dmg is retard but hey its easier to say Mages are "OP" controlling 303030 people while doing 30K ice lances but u dont see many Mages running at 3K rating but hey who looks at statistics

My friend is playing on the TR at 2500 with KFC and he just does the same as the ppl in this vid training the healer 24/7 at least hes not that pathetic to make a video and brag about his "skills" lol.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    Running side to side in PvP makes you do more damage right?
    that just annoys me >_>

watching some cool rogue go back and forth like that...... if theyre moving back and forth how are they attacking without clicking??? really.....

on a side note casters had their glory in s8. and casters still represent most of the higher rated teams.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I clicked the link only because people were commenting on the "good music" .. so I thought I would listen!

/cry
    I am a filthy casual!