Poll: What to do?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Already am a zombie. I bite that naughty zombie back.

B- but im gonna be vicious, meaning im going to literally bite back, fight like a beast, and to my dieing breath i will be riping and tearing through zombie flesh yelling "HOW DO YOU LIKE IT BITCH!?"
    Last edited by hayharut; 2011-05-30 at 05:29 AM.
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax
    my attempts at being funny with skyrim

10+ Year Old Account
    I would try to extract my own blood to contain the infection even if i'd die trying.
    Last edited by Snakez; 2011-05-30 at 05:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would do blaze of glory. But not in a stupid way. I'd get a bunch of guns, and go to a fortified position, and kill a lot. Once they are about to reach me, i shoot myself. Not about to go through the pain of being ripped limb from limb.
    Kind of why vigilantism isn't a policy to be proud of. It's rather like trying to solve a rat problem by beating them to death with a live cobra.

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why Blaze of glory killing as many zombies as i can? im faction changing ffs theyre my teammates

---------- Post added 2011-05-30 at 05:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sydazlir View Post
    I would do blaze of glory. But not in a stupid way. I'd get a bunch of guns, and go to a fortified position, and kill a lot. Once they are about to reach me, i shoot myself. Not about to go through the pain of being ripped limb from limb.
    Topic says "you are already bitten"
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would hide it as best as possible then do all kinds of illegal shit till i turned
    though who am i kidding if there were zombies i would be doing all the illegal shit weather i got bitten or not

Deleted
    E - Find the nearest computer, put Michael Jackson - Thriller on repeat and then start my om nom nom rampage while having a little boogie.

Meh, if u can't beat em, join em...OM NOM NOM NOM NOM BRAAAAAAAAINS!!!
    "Isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit." - The Tick

And yes, it is an exploding beer.

Antisaintz - Because, well, I wuv my dk

Deleted
    go on a killing spree ofcourse. turn as many as i can

I'm scaredthat the # of people that are glad to be a zombie is that high

10+ Year Old Account
    Blaze Of Glory definitely if I could have alot of guns and ammo with me, not like in the video clip with just a machete and two guns. <_<
    It would also be to this theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6j3gV1q18E Definitely worth it. I would also require alot of alcohol...to make molotovs...
    Last edited by Musra; 2011-05-30 at 09:36 AM.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

There is no guarantees that I would become one of them trough the bit, but I would do what I could to get a capsule that would open after 24 hours, fill it with poison and attach it to the inside of my mouth, if 23 and a half hour pass without anything happending, then I probably aint infected, if I become a zombie, I would be one burden less to the world.

blaze of glory and then try to controll my zombieness and be the one that fights back against my own zombie kind..and if that doesnt work then just nomnom on brains

Deleted
    Lock myself in my house with food. If I don't turn, it will be all good. If I do, at least I'll be locked in there.

Most people says Blaze of Glory, yet we all know we will hide in a corner.

Where is the king of zombies option please?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    Where is the king of zombies option please?
    Mmmh other :P would be the best answer then

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Give any supplies, guns and whatever to my friends or whoever I'm with.
    Light a ciggarette, put on some tunes on my iPod (saved the batteries jsut for this moment), take one long calm mouthful of smoke.
    "Hell, it's about damn time"
    Charge into the horde with my remaining melee weapon.
    Swing it like a man gone batshit crazy and hopefully survive long enough for my party to escape.

Well I want to do that.

But I'll probobly just chicken out and kill myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manlypecs
    It's always safe to blame the healer, since healers aren't real people anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    I'm scaredthat the # of people that are glad to be a zombie is that high
    Oh hai. I just noticed... your .. skull looks rather mm.... how do I put this delicately...

juicy?

... I would like.... to eat your .... brain?

Yeah, that sounds about right. No seriously, nom.