Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lori View Post
    I'm using the MX518 since 5years or something, really solid.
    This.
    Same story here!
    The only reason I have 2 is because I forgot to bring mine to a lan event (I Series, forgot which one it was) and had to buy a new one there

Both still work perfectly fine, as if new.
    Last edited by jobdone; 2011-05-27 at 12:37 PM.

ive had mine for 4+ years and its still a beast... ive put it through hell and back (spinning it around my head smashing it into the wall a few times lolz) prolly the best and most durable mouse ive ever owned

filth from your hands sticks to it :<

Deleted
    I used a MX518 when I was younger, I used to think it was the best gaming mouse. Then I got my Razer Naga, I never looked back. Hands down the best mouse I've ever used (For an mmo), if I am to play a shooter I still prefer a smaller mouse though.

Deleted
    i just adjusted the scroll wheel, i assigned the F5 button to it when i click it, so now it refreshes pages at a mouseclick. Amazing!...

I've still got my MX310 which is even older and it's still used every day as my laptop mouse!

Logitech FTW!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jobdone View Post
    I've still got my MX310 which is even older and it's still used every day as my laptop mouse!

Logitech FTW!
    Your avatar. Awesome boobs...

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Your avatar. Awesome boobs...
    <3 Asian girls

Deleted
    I have my Mx518 for about 5 years now and she's still working like a charm!

Quote Originally Posted by Poppasan View Post
    Bah, 1600 DPI? Real mean use 3700 DPI. Also not wanting to hijack this thread but does any of you know a good mouse mat, my old one is just ragged cloth =.=
    I use a Razer Mantis Speed mousepad, in my opinion not a bad one. But I heard the Steelpad is also rather nice.

I can only join the choir and praise this mouse. My old one recently broke somewhat, with a loose cord that'd d/c it on and off, so I went looking for a new mouse, but ended up thinking "hey, this one works well for me, so why change it".

Deleted
    I've been using the MX518 for years, it took quite a beating over the years, the logitech logo has been completely erased, the sliver coating on the mouse full of scratches and even some dents. Despite all of this it still works like the day I got it. Highly recomended.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kainly View Post
    I used a MX518 when I was younger, I used to think it was the best gaming mouse. Then I got my Razer Naga, I never looked back. Hands down the best mouse I've ever used (For an mmo), if I am to play a shooter I still prefer a smaller mouse though.
    I tried the naga a couple of days, but eventually ended up with my MX518 again and brought the naga back to store.
    And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
    On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
    And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
    And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
    And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted - nevermore!

Deleted
    It seems quite a bit of people have the MX518. Damn. :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Great mouse, read alot of reviews before i bought it; the only negative that was repetitive was that one of the buttons break after awhile, but in the event that happends thats whats warranties are for