tank mastery ptr changed?

Hi, I havent seen any changes on mastery, however when i clicked on the "blue" thing on frontpage, and went to skills/talents it suddenly claimed we get 16% +2% per mastery of block. (instead of 18% + 2.25% as its on live)

My question is, is this a misspell? or have they changed it? I "think" its misspelled, but not suure since they have said something unspecified about "mastery should be almost impossible to cap"

That is my question anyway. Dont have PTR installed so cant double check

edit:
    ( Divine Bulwark : Increases your chance to block melee attacks by 16%. Each point of Mastery increases block chance by an additional 2%. / Increases your chance to block melee attacks by 0%. Each point of Mastery increases block chance by an additional 2%. )
    Instant

Deleted
    with the holy sheild change they are probably planing to hange mastery as well as the change to holy sheild nerfs mastery's usefullness. so in order to keep it usefull we hope they are giving it sumthing new

i for one want it to inc the length of holy sheild by 0.5-1 second per mastery point so base will be 14/18 secs so means we can get holy sheild to the 'always up' stage after we have enough gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    i for one want it to inc the length of holy sheild by 0.5-1 second per mastery point so base will be 14/18 secs so means we can get holy sheild to the 'always up' stage after we have enough gear.
    and where would you get your block % to begin with? or should mastery do both?

Ontopic. still wondering about mastery changes

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm that is interesting, I'll log in to PTR and check that out right away, if it is just that change on its own... the FUU blizz, but to me this combined with the HS change seems a step towards a remake of our mastery? Or when blizz said 'we don't want mastery to be something capable' did they just mean 'we're gunna nerf your % per point, and then not put mastery on gear, that way you wont be able to cap it.'

the results are in!
    Mastery is still 2.25% per point, so no change there, must just be a spelling error.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    the results are in!
    Mastery is still 2.25% per point, so no change there, must just be a spelling error.
    Ty good to know