Shadow priest dps dropped since 4.1?

Hello mmo!

I've been chilling aroudn not raiding for a while and just got back some more on my priest, but it seems like my dps is rather terrible atm.
    I've allways had very high dps compared to my gear and have a world of logs with at 70k on halfus 25man HC (Rather good imo).
    But now?
    Could barely push 12k on a dummy the other day, was even kicked from a ZA group were they checked my dps on a dummy before (12k) as it was to low.
    Anything that happened in 4.1 or am I just doing something wrong that I didn't do before?

Target dummy - there is the problem.

i've not seen any drops in dps, and that dummy always screw me over in dps. no worries
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Target dummy - there is the problem.

i've not seen any drops in dps, and that dummy always screw me over in dps. no worries
    Well I've never cared so much for dummies either, but I've been able to have atleast aroudn 14-15k on them before

u are crazy . thats the answer... thers been almost no change afaik on single target. mind sear much better now though. if only u switched gear and somehow didnt notice.

Checking my WoL and comparing to my recount now it seems that my shadow fiend have lost alot of damage, anyone who knows anything about it?
    By alot I mean round 50%.

Yea your not in a raid so one you have no buffs which also buffs your pet. thats why dummy dps mean jack crap.
    Xenodrake (Shadowpriest) <Infallible>US 7th (T13) US 12th (T12) US 7th (T11)

Anticipation of Death is worse then Death itself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    Checking my WoL and comparing to my recount now it seems that my shadow fiend have lost alot of damage, anyone who knows anything about it?
    By alot I mean round 50%.
    They nerfed the fiend by 50%.