Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Alchemy and you! Not you, the one next to you!

SO... Im curious as to a few things for the furure of alchemy. So ill start now.

Will we be getting to xmute the new EPIC gems? (history says yes, im assuming at the same time as when JCs can cut them, but i hope they do not share a daily CD :P)

Will we be getting a vanity pet? (Devs stated they wanted to give more profs more fun stuff, aside from engys, who get all fun stuff)

Are they ever going to put some Guardian Elixirs back into the game? (i think there are 2 right now... 90000 battle, 2 guardian)

This thread is currently not ana ctual thread as im asking questions noone here can really answer so i wanted to know what everyone thought on the topics, or even what you think our vanity 'thing' will be

Im also curious as to how professions will be balanced after the creation of epic gems, as it will put JC and BS at a higher benefit than anyone else.
    Currently writing the Shaman Manifesto. Will include QQ, e-peen blazes, nerfs, and lightning. God damn i love lightning.

Most of these questions, as you said, can't be answered. However if they release epic gems they'll undoubtedly do what they did in wrath and simply buff other profession perks to make them on par with blacksmithing's 2 extra gem sockets.

So if epic gems are like +60 str, then the perk of various professions will be buffed to +120 to a stat, up from 80.

Deleted
    There are no Epic gems currently. But yes, when they are released you will have a transmute to mke them from blue gems and probably some elemental material.

Deleted
    Yeah I hope Asozeras is right that they will buff the profession perks of all the other classes to balance with JC & BS as I'd really not want to have to reroll profs to min/max and have to do it at a time where everyone else is also rerolling JC & BS.

I assume it's a safe bet that Blizz will buff the others, surely they can't mess this up .

Deleted
    I'd like it if they added some miniature elemental bracers for JC to make from truegold that could then be made into mini elementals by alchemists

A mini Rotface/Festergut pet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    A mini Rotface/Festergut pet?
    lil' maloriak?

wow... we have a lot of alchemy based bosses don't we?

I often thought that an alchemy 'ooze' pet could be done by combining some weird slime stuff with whatever 'life' element we're working with at the time.