Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sultree View Post
    I have a Kindle (<3 my Kindle soooo much), so I would probably load up on a ton of eBooks.
    Is kindle amazing? I was just looking at it and they have all of my favorite authors books (R.A Salvatore)

A lot of his books I have in hard back and have been wanting to read again but they are a decent size to be carrying with my school books and what not. That and I have amazon on my android to so I could also load them on my phone...

I just dont know if its worth the 134$ for the Wifi Kindle. I would need to actually use it lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm...probably a new mouse.

I would buy books.

I would buy a kindle

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Probably I would just buy as many books as possible.
    This, and a box of jaffa cakes just for the hell of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airin View Post
    Is kindle amazing? I was just looking at it and they have all of my favorite authors books (R.A Salvatore)

A lot of his books I have in hard back and have been wanting to read again but they are a decent size to be carrying with my school books and what not. That and I have amazon on my android to so I could also load them on my phone...

I just dont know if its worth the 134$ for the Wifi Kindle. I would need to actually use it lol.

Creepy, Salvatore is my favorite too. Anyways I got the top of the line Kindle when I got mine (used some inheritance money I got). That being said if I ever had to pay for another one I would likely get the wifi but not 3G. The wifi just makes it so much simpler to download the books. Having to mess with the cable for every new book is somewhat annoying.

Also if you are going to be carrying it in a backpack or something I recommend getting a sturdy case. The generic ones that they try to sell with the kindle are okay for basic transportation and travel but if there is a moderately high chance of there being anything pressing on the screen (such as a book in your bag) theres a chance of it developing a hairline fracture. I had that happen to my first one, I still had it under warranty, so when I got my new one I ordered a DODOcase. Never had any problems since.

Quote Originally Posted by Druidtank View Post
    . But, if I were you, I'd get something super epic. Like an awesome airsoft machine gun and mow down kids in the neighorhood.
    That's mean!
    My uncle throws potatoes after kids when they walk to /from school

Personally, I would see if it was something special I needed. If not, you can always upgrade something you already own.

Quote Originally Posted by Malckeor View Post
    this,
    this,
    this,
    this,
    this,
    this,
    And this.

...Yeah. I use Amazon a lot.
    You have a kickass taste in music.

Up the Irons \m/

10+ Year Old Account
    dildos. I don't care if you don't use them, you should just leave them in your bags or your room to mess with people.

This is the real test. If someone sees your dildo and doesn't wanna be your friend anymore, THEY WERE NEVER YOUR REAL FRIEND.

You can't put a price on friendship sir.

(ha, at first I put dildos on accident instead of friendship. That's a funny typo.)

Deleted
    I'd buy a monitor

Quote Originally Posted by Druidtank View Post
    That's what I'd do, too. But I'd separate out all the orders, so they show up individually. I love getting stuff in the mail, and once a week order something super tiny and absolutely pointless. Like a cell phone case, toe socks, etc. But, if I were you, I'd get something super epic. Like an awesome airsoft machine gun and mow down kids in the neighorhood.
    lol toesocks to airsoft machine gun, epic

Monitor, peanut butter, protein powders, other dietary supplements, few books I wouldnt mind having, possibly a new keyboard. Theres literally like anything youd ever want on amazon so it shouldnt be so hard to choose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blazing hippogryph or mottled drake mount codes.

Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    You have a kickass taste in music.

Up the Irons \m/
    Thanks I just got Operation: Mindcrime, there, and it's one of the greatest albums I've ever heard. Maiden's by far my favorite though. UP THE IRONS!