Acient Power(GoAK)

I'm getting a problem of tracking the buff stacks, I can't keep looking at the top corner of my screen in the raid to check how many stacks I've got already to release my burst.
    So I tried to make an Aura Button with PowA and can't get it right, no matter what I do!
    Anyone tried this already or even have another solution?

Thanks.

Of course you'll have to put the buff name in, and make it how you like it. You could even make it show only when you have full stacks by changing the ">=0" to "=20" so it shows when you have the full stacks and just use it there.

Import:
    Version:4.20; alpha:1; owntex:true; inVehicle:0; size:0.28; texmode:2; ismounted:0; timer.enabled:true; stacks.enabled:true; stacks.LegacySizing:false

"=20"
    Import:
    Version:4.20; stacks:20; alpha:1; owntex:true; inVehicle:0; stacksOperator:=; size:0.28; texmode:2; ismounted:0; timer.enabled:true; stacks.enabled:true
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2011-05-27 at 05:11 PM.

Wow, thanks for the help but I was thinking of it showing the stacks up!
    Like, the icon with a number in the middle!
    Is that possible with PowA?

If I'm understanding what you mean properly ~ Yep;

Go to the Stacks tab and tick "Center" in the scroll down list under "Relative to Main Aura", it should stay in the middle of the icon wherever you move it to.

Import:
    Version:4.20; alpha:1; owntex:true; inVehicle:0; size:0.25; texmode:2; ismounted:0; stacks.enabled:true; stacks.Relative:CENTER
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2011-05-27 at 05:47 PM.

Thanks man, working wonders now! =)

what i use is clcinfo its one of the best addons to track anything you want, once you set it up correctly it works for any spec any class.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

I use SBF (Satrina Buff Frames) and add a new buff section just for certain power ups like GoAK and Inq.