Computer failing, need help plz.

Hello guys i have a big issue with my computer, it runs like i have 512 ram, i already defrag, reinstall win7 64bit ultimate it takes like 4 minutes to boot and another 10 mins to stabilize, when i play wow its slow, also when i try to install windows it takes like 30 mins to load the instalation screen............

my current is:

Cpu: AMD Phenon x4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
    Mobo: ASUS M4A79T- deluxe
    Ram: Corsair VENGANCE DDR3 @ 1600mhz
    PSU: Corsair AX750
    Video main: GIGABYTE GTX460
    Video Physx: EVGA GTX275 FTW
    HDD: Western digital 320GB

any idea on wut can be making my system so slow? every driver is up to date*

SORRY BAD ENGLISH NOT MY MAIN LENG

Deleted
    Check if one of your RAM sticks are loose, and is this a new setup or an old one?

How much RAM does BIOS and Windows actually report you have? Maybe the slowdown is caused by something completely different.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Check if one of your RAM sticks are loose, and is this a new setup or an old one?
    hello, yeah they r ok, nothing loose, well the cpu, HDD and the mobo r my old part the new ones r the both cards, the psu and the ram

---------- Post added 2011-05-27 at 11:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    How much RAM does BIOS and Windows actually report you have? Maybe the slowdown is caused by something completely different.
    well both shows 8192mb of ram

First ditch the GTX275, using PhysX with it will actually slow down games. And did you remove old drivers and install new ones after swapping graphics cards?

Also, will the computer run also slow if you start it in safe mode? (F8 during boot)
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

I'd recommend downloading HDTune and checking the SMART readings on your hard drive. If any are reported out of range, that could be the fail point, so it's worth it to test that. Most of the issues I've seen with a fresh Windows install performing like that boils down to a failing hard drive, assuming all components have been re-seated.

Make sure the cables and RAM sticks are tight as well. I'd recommend unplugging them and plugging them all back in (one at a time so you don't forget which goes where) to make sure the connection is good.
    Super casual.