10+ Year Old Account

Vuhdo or other raidframes for tanking!

So I use vuhdo for my healers and love its flexibility and how customizable it is. What I want to do is to use it on my warrior for tanking. It already does a great job for seeing if someone has threat. Any suggestions for macros or ways to make it so I can use my taunts or such through it? Any help would be welcome. I cannot access vuhdo's forums for some reason.

I really like to have pretty much the same kinda interface for all my characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, thats one of the reasons i'm asking for a hand. If i can get the macros or whatnot down, i'd really like to use vuhdo for my emergency buttons like taunts and such

/cast [@mouseovertarget] Taunt (Or Vuhdo macro equivilant, I think it has it's own macros...?)

Casts taunt on the other players target. Although, the player needs to actually have the mob targeted that has agro on them. Most of the time they do.

Also, there's casting intervene and that one shield buff thing. WTB more time on my warrior.

I don't believe there's really anything else you can do as a warrior tank with Vuhdo and mouse bindings. However, one of the best macros you could ever put on an action bar, and then assign an extra mouse button to it is /cast [@mouseover] Heroic Throw

Best macro ever when tanking dungeons. Let's you do Heroic Throw on the target you have the mouse over, without ever deslecting your current target.

There's a really good guide stickied here for more details on macros. It's a very informative read.
    Last edited by JonBoy2001; 2011-05-28 at 04:34 AM.
    Moo.

Create this macro

/cast [@vdtarget, harm] Taunt

this will enable you to click cast taunt for whateva mousebutton you assign to click.
    I use this on my Pali for the single target taunt Hand of Reckoning

Vuhdo has its own macro/mouseover section. If you create profiles for each individual character, you can fill that with useful tanking macros/mouseover stuff