10+ Year Old Account
    Rumor has it, the world as it is now will change from patch to patch. New missions will be added and old ones will be deleted as the story progresses. A new player six months from now may or may not play in Kingsmouth as it is today. Funcom has said the storylines of the Savage Coast will progress.

Differently solves the problems WoW has with old story's like TBC.

Maybe Funcom has learned from their AoC mistakes?

Only way Egypt could get better is if this guy made a cameo:

edit: It's really hard to find a non-meme photo of this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Rumor has it, the world as it is now will change from patch to patch. New missions will be added and old ones will be deleted as the story progresses. A new player six months from now may or may not play in Kingsmouth as it is today. Funcom has said the storylines of the Savage Coast will progress.

maybe the people who finished some sort of specific missions will be sent to different instance where the map is different ? somehow i feel like the recent patch that adds "when a player leaves a party he returns to his original instance" was intended for that.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

I was following ragnars post before the thread mysteriously disappeared. He did not mention anything about deleting old missions, nor do they have to. They already have missions that are locked till you do certain ones, they can do the same.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Interesting, yeah I guess this could be possible with the dimensions which are in TSW. As we progress through the monthly issues we probably move into a future version where the setting/story has changed.

Hope they also add even more dynamic events, e.g. I liked the zombie hordes approaching at the scrapyard, defending the barricades by placing barrels.

Who played the New York underground garage? That was incredibly creepy...

It was mentioned in an RPS post and we should have more info tomorrow when they release more details of what will be in the 1st patch, come July 31.

Found it: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012...s-july-update/
    Last edited by Cyclone Jack; 2012-07-13 at 01:20 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I was following ragnars post before the thread mysteriously disappeared. He did not mention anything about deleting old missions, nor do they have to. They already have missions that are locked till you do certain ones, they can do the same.
    nah it's about changing entire areas and adding new zones, e.g. the ingame zombie invasion in Kingsmouth might be over soon, it could be under control again, or get even worse.. who knows

they definitely want to establish a timeline, which I find amazing.

MMOs are mostly static because every event is timefrozen and there is no visible world progression (see SWTOR for negative reference)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    It was mentioned in an RPS post and we should have more info tomorrow when they release more details of what will be in the 1st patch, come July 31.

Found it: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012...s-july-update/
    They better not kill off Sam Krieg. I will throw a fit.

AND KILL YOU ALL

also does anyone have any lore on Theodore Wicker

They better not kill off Sam Krieg. I will throw a fit.

AND KILL YOU ALL

also does anyone have any lore on Theodore Wicker
    Right?

I haven't figured out who he was yet. I haven't had a chance to do that dungeon on live yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    Right?

I haven't figured out who he was yet. I haven't had a chance to do that dungeon on live yet.
    You should. Good video upon completion of dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think it will stay Subscription based? or is there a chance that It'll go B2P?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

They did a good marketing.....millions of registers in such a short time.

I am still kinda on the ropes for this game. my main question is about the buying it. under the upgrade options, it says that i can do initiate, master, or the lifetime one. does Master come with the initiate package stuff?

ALSO! if i could get a buddy code i would love to try before i buy lol
    Last edited by Kantor; 2012-07-13 at 06:16 AM. Reason: a request.

Any other Trial Codes laying about?

Quote Originally Posted by Slane View Post
    You should. Good video upon completion of dungeon.
    The dungeons cutscene doesn't nearly explain enough, it's just you meet wicker for the first time and he apologizes. Nothing else, I don't know anything about him.

Think it will stay Subscription based? or is there a chance that It'll go B2P?
    With the current model of monthly updates, no. Unless those monthly updates turn out to be just a few missions a month then yes.

I am still kinda on the ropes for this game. my main question is about the buying it. under the upgrade options, it says that i can do initiate, master, or the lifetime one. does Master come with the initiate package stuff?
    Master comes with the initiate, however lifetime only comes with master.

I bought this game yesterday, I am still installing it. What is the best tanking deck if I go Illuminati?

Quote Originally Posted by PiOchagnon View Post
    I bought this game yesterday, I am still installing it. What is the best tanking deck if I go Illuminati?
    Every faction so far got one tanking deck. Illuminati got blade tanking deck, Templar got hammer tanking deck and Dragon got chaos tanking deck. Specifically for Illuminaty tanking deck is called Goon and it uses blade with a bit of hammer.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Goon has some good AoE damage with decent self-healing. Warlock deck for Templars has good single-target damage, but I haven't played it much so not really sure how it holds up. Haven't played with any of the Dragon decks.

Trying to think of what they could add for new weapons..

Weapon: CD player and headphones.

Description: An ancient weapon.... from modern times?

Usage: Damage
    -Could also tank by providing physical and magical mitigation with sound barriers reducing incoming damage
    -Could also support with music
    -Could also heal with music

I think its the bard everyone wants

Also necromancer deck in illumi is kinda difficult. It requires precision positioning from you and your team mates which is rather annoying.

Also necromancer deck in illumi is kinda difficult. It requires precision positioning from you and your team mates which is rather annoying.
    Yeah I wasn't crazy about it at all. There were a couple of the Illuminati decks that didn't feel very well-built, but they are sort of a guide rather than a set deck you should use.