Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Just click customer support at the bottom of the same page.
    YAY! It worked. I just had to download the newer update that came after the patch it was downloading for 5 hours. I guess that allowed me to access a different registration page.

Thankyou for your help
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

It appears to be losing subs and may go free-to-play. Hope it does, makes it much more fun .

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/pos...-play-pricing/
    I am KickButtMario. I kick butt because I am Mario. The coolest, longest, living, protagonist out there in the video game industry.

Currently playing WoW: BigFattMario TallKidLuigi PeachIsCute

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    It appears to be losing subs and may go free-to-play. Hope it does, makes it much more fun .

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/pos...-play-pricing/
    G4 is not a good source of reliable information. They transitioned to buy-to-play (similar to GW2).

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/g...ay-Change.html

edit: The title is misleading, the article info is mostly correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    G4 is not a good source of reliable information. They transitioned to buy-to-play (similar to GW2).

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/g...ay-Change.html

edit: The title is misleading, the article info is mostly correct.
    Oh then disregard what I said.

+1 Post
    I am KickButtMario. I kick butt because I am Mario. The coolest, longest, living, protagonist out there in the video game industry.

Currently playing WoW: BigFattMario TallKidLuigi PeachIsCute

MAD HYPE!!!!!

Totally didn't expect the B2P transition, was more expecting an altered version of the AoC freemium model.

Huge fan though, well fucking played Funcom. Buying this as soon as I get home and will happily drop some cash on the DLC patches (5 bucks for the first one isn't bad!) and a few cosmetic items here and there.

For reals though, I'm pretty mad hyped. I know I won't have too much time to play, but I'm stoked to finally be able to jump into the game and toss some support Funcom's way.

Please optimize the game, Funcom. It's the only thing keeping me from loving TSW with 100% of my heart-- it runs so badly. :'(

When's the last time you played it? It runs pretty good on my machine, and my computer isn't really all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Please optimize the game, Funcom. It's the only thing keeping me from loving TSW with 100% of my heart-- it runs so badly. :'(
    I had some major issues with the game as well when it first came out. It was kind of weird, going from the beautiful game that was Tera and running that on max settings with 60 FPS...to TSW, with some pretty hideous graphics chugging along at 25 FPS.

Opinion, natch. Take it for what it is worth.
    About a month or so ago. The game runs terribly for me and I have to turn down all settings. Which makes TSW look... abhorrent.

I have a 6970, 3.8ghz i-7 and 16gb of ram and play most everything fine & dandy at high settings- Tera, Rift, SWTOR, Planetside 2, etc.

Yeah, some performance improvements would be amazing.

But mainly...did they improve animations at all? I remember them talking about changing the backend systems a while back, but haven't heard anything since.

They've been tweaking animations (one of the pros of mo-cap) and performance on a regular basis. Game still runs rough on AMD cards. My Nvidia ran the game at max settings at 60fps. My AMD is technically better but chugs along at 20 on medium.

Yeah, I need to get a Nvidia card. Too many games just hate AMD : /

Oh snap it went B2P? I might just be buying this now. The sub was the only thing really holding me back.

Very good news. I really wish the buy to play model would catch on in the mmo world. I really applaud this move by Funcom.

If anybody starts playing/playing again, my character's nickname is Melisande. Grouping/chatting isn't limited by dimension or faction, btw.

B2P you say? I enjoyed the atmosphere of the game during the beta. Might have to pick this up now.

What's the state of the game right now?

Never played the beta or anything, just remember that it was interesting. Torn between this and GW2 right now.
    Also I have a Radeon 6950 which makes me a bit skeptical from what peeps said above.

For me only place where the FPS sank was the "sewers" in London, some tunnel from the Templar hideout to where the Fighting Club was. It was interesting though. No lag even in the hub where there are loads of character in a small space at the same time. (Machine: R6970, i7-2600, 8Gb).

I guess I just should reinstall this again, now that it went F2P. BTW just a general question, should I aim for specific Deck build right from the start or not? What about the new Starter Decks, are they any good?

can still get the game new from ebay for about 20$. comes with a month sub that should work into points for the CS. enjoy.
    Experience is the best teacher.. if you can afford the tuition.

TSW should've been B2P in the first place. I mean they put in a cash shop AT LAUNCH. YOU DONT DO THAT FOR A SUB BASED GAME.
    In fact it doesn't even make any difference if a cash shop is added several years after launch(WoW). If you pay a sub you should get every single bit of content there is and shouldn't have to shell out any more cash.

The only exception are expansions.