The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    You're missing out man x)
    I know. I love the game, but I have problems playing MMOs consistently these days. I'm like an add kid juiced up on sugar. It doesn't help that every game is putting out flashy patches or transitioning to F2P every other day. Wildstar just announced F2P so I'll be back there for a bit, but ergh. Want to play TSW too. I will definitely be playing in the fall b/c I loved playing last Oct in this game. Spooky good fun.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I know. I love the game, but I have problems playing MMOs consistently these days. I'm like an add kid juiced up on sugar. It doesn't help that every game is putting out flashy patches or transitioning to F2P every other day. Wildstar just announced F2P so I'll be back there for a bit, but ergh. Want to play TSW too. I will definitely be playing in the fall b/c I loved playing last Oct in this game. Spooky good fun.
    I can relate. Can no longer claim fidelity to one MMO anymore. I'll randomly be loving one MMO on a particular day, thinking about returning to another , then reading news about a patch on a third game and finally settling on this 4th game that i hadn't even thought off for months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    I can relate. Can no longer claim fidelity to one MMO anymore. I'll randomly be loving one MMO on a particular day, thinking about returning to another , then reading news about a patch on a third game and finally settling on this 4th game that i hadn't even thought off for months.
    I'm even worse because I get really, really into one MMO and enjoy it fully and almost out of nowhere I log on to another and it's like the first one never existed. I've been playing LotRO pretty seriously for the last 2-3 months, then Swtor's story xp thing happened and I was like..well, I'll buy this amazon deal on May4th which comes with 2 months sub so I can play some stories. Now I'm not playing either game and probably going to play Wildstar a little. Meanwhile GW2 sits on my desktop staring at me, wondering why I haven't logged in every day....I try to play Marvel Heroes with a friend over the weekend and get in about 1 hour before real life steps in...and yeah...

Send help.
    BAD WOLF

Tokyo is so much fun. I'm glad I stuck it out.

Also, I can't recommend headphones enough.

Getting another aegis weapon thingie tonight and starting on my Fear and Loathing missions.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm really hoping for some kind of floaty magic sprint.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I'm really hoping for some kind of floaty magic sprint.
    Given their dances, if they don't have the Moonwalk as an option for one of the sprint variations, I'm going to be supremely disappointed.

Came across this thread and just wanted to ask if this game is worth trying out.. Not playing any mmo right now except WoW and well.. nothing going on there so I thought I could test a mmo I never played before. This is one of them!

Any feedback?
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderNerò87 View Post
    Came across this thread and just wanted to ask if this game is worth trying out.. Not playing any mmo right now except WoW and well.. nothing going on there so I thought I could test a mmo I never played before. This is one of them!

Any feedback?
    Absolutely. It's a bit empty in terms of people in the world in the lower level zones, but it's a great game. IMO the best writing/voicework/cutscenes around for the missions, a nice variety of them (investigation missions are a ton of fun) to break up the normal kill/find monotony, some fantastic stories/characters, cool setting, and a "classless" system that allows for a lot of flexibility.

Now that they've dropped the HP of most mobs while leveling and allow for teleporting, leveling is significantly faster more enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Absolutely. It's a bit empty in terms of people in the world in the lower level zones, but it's a great game. IMO the best writing/voicework/cutscenes around for the missions, a nice variety of them (investigation missions are a ton of fun) to break up the normal kill/find monotony, some fantastic stories/characters, cool setting, and a "classless" system that allows for a lot of flexibility.

Now that they've dropped the HP of most mobs while leveling and allow for teleporting, leveling is significantly faster more enjoyable.
    Allright, that sounds cool! I'll test this game out then

Honestly I play for the lore. The story has been fun.

Last night I was giggling like a school girl while damp Japanese child ghosts chased me around.

Also, I like the way the "grind" works.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, pick a build from the tswdb website and stick with it. That helped me out soooo much this go around.

The 'On A pale Horse' chaos/shotgun build has been a.....blast.

Last night I was giggling like a school girl while damp Japanese child ghosts chased me around.

Also, I like the way the "grind" works.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, pick a build from the tswdb website and stick with it. That helped me out soooo much this go around.

The 'On A pale Horse' chaos/shotgun build has been a.....blast.

Will do! thanks for tip! Downloading game now

I'll be in game this evening if you want to ask another newb stuff.

PMing handle.

I'll be in game this evening if you want to ask another newb stuff.

PMing handle.
    Wont be able to play tonight, but I have the whole weekend to! I'll add you.

10+ Year Old Account
    This game pushes my gpu to 92 degrees c yet Witcher 3 Ultra hits 80 :/

There's a couple things you can set at 3.8 instead of 4.0 in the settings that can help.

Least it did for me.

10+ Year Old Account

The gaki scared the living shit out of me in the first time i did the garage mission in Tokyo. And worse they show up again in some floors of the Orochi tower. Creepy as fuck.

I just started playing again this past week. I stopped playing after issue 7. I am working my way through Tokyo and I hope to finish the season all the way through the tower. The questing in this game just so amazing compared to other MMO's. Anyone know a good Dragon cabal to join?

Just entered Egypt... i´m still dont understand how this game is not popular, maybe because there is no raiding like wow?

Quote Originally Posted by -V- View Post
    Just entered Egypt... i´m still dont understand how this game is not popular, maybe because there is no raiding like wow?
    It's still rough around the edges (moreso when it launched), has an unfamiliar classless system, didn't get any kind of massive marketing push, has overwhelmingly mediocre combat, and has a setting that's not proven to be a big draw yet.

It's a great game, don't get me wrong, but I don't think it ever had a chance of being a massively popular game in the current market.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -V- View Post
    Niche setting, not very good advertising, launched in a bloated market. It seems popular enough for what it is tbh, otherwise you wouldn't see people playing and the game would close down. For me personally, I play too many games so I just don't have time to dedicate. I want to pay TSW more, I just haven't yet.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's still rough around the edges (moreso when it launched), has an unfamiliar classless system, didn't get any kind of massive marketing push, has overwhelmingly mediocre combat, and has a setting that's not proven to be a big draw yet.

It's a great game, don't get me wrong, but I don't think it ever had a chance of being a massively popular game in the current market.
    Yeah i get your point, i think its because i love the setting so much and i´m tired of WOW after 6 years of raiding that i´m in love with the game so far.

I still think that this game would be a perfect singleplayer game for this theme