Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still cant believe Banjo and Kazooie never made it into Brawl. Heck, they should have been in the series since the first title launched on N64! They fit perfectly in!

Quote Originally Posted by DerSenf View Post
    I still cant believe Banjo and Kazooie never made it into Brawl. Heck, they should have been in the series since the first title launched on N64! They fit perfectly in!
    Totally. Sadly Rare jumped the ship and joined Microsoft and lost all its best and declined from there.

Goemon should be in there! Impact roflbeam as the Final Smash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tidus! 10char
    ill probably be infracted for this post

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually though about this recently

ILLIDAN

I would actually buy the game if Illidan was in it as a playable character.

omfg i forgot about goemon and banjo and kazooie thanks for mentioning them. they would be great in the game. and i could totally picture goemon's special. he summons impact and lets his super punch combo loose on his opponent. i would only be goemon lol.

Andy from Advance Wars, Phoenix Wright and a playable Golden Sun character.

LEt's see...

Balloon Fighter - classic NES character. COuld be used like a Kirby-ish floater.
    Mega Man - original Blue Bomber, the game that originally drew me to the NES.
    Little Mac - as a fighter, and a few of his opponents would be cool summons
    Shyguy - SMB2 character
    Wart - SMB2 Final Boss - maybe as a summon, no one wants to play as him.
    Master Blaster - a vehicle-assist character
    Bill and Lance - Contra
    Classic Samus - Samus as she was at the best ending of the original Metroid
    A classic FF character - Warrior, Red Mage, or a named character, such as Terra, Locke or Cecil.
    Simon Belmont - Castlevania

And of course, I'd love a WoW character or two - Illidian would be a cool choice, as he's got a very distinct look, a single cool catchphrase ("You are NOT prepared!"), and a cool signature weapon (the Warglaves). Of course Arthas is there but he might be a bit dark, so is Thrall and Varian but then you get horde/alliance issues.
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

Deleted
    Toad, always a classic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    Definitely expect to see more 3rd party characters. I wouldn't be surprised to see something from square.
    Nintendo really don't want to include lolcloud or Yaoisephiroth due to SMB being a lighthearted fighting game, not some Japanese angst moshpit.

Onion knight from Tactics would be pretty good though, but anything from a non-nintendo game or nintendo console game is far too out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    I don't care what characters they put in it, as long as they don't make it as bad as brawl
    Brawl wasnt even close to being bad! O.o

Deleted
    Any Golden Sun character (it would most likely be Isaac or Matthew though). Preferably Isaac, Felix or Alex.

Or one of the lords from Fire Emblem for the GBA (the first internationally released one, which I believe is the 7th in order) - Lyn, Hector or Eliwood. I know Lyn is in the game as Trophy and one of those pokéball-like things, but I'd want her as a playable character.
    Last edited by mmoccdcfc5f8d6; 2011-05-28 at 01:55 PM.

Deleted
    Rhonin , Tirion Fordring . awesomeness in all its glory

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post

Or one of the lords from Fire Emblem for the GBA (the first internationally released one, which I believe is the 7th in order) - Lyn, Hector or Eliwood. I know Lyn is in the game as Trophy and one of those pokéball-like things, but I'd want her as a playable character.
    The thing is, they have always done the lords from Fire Emblem, I would like to see one of the fan favorite characters too.

Morte. One of the finest ev0r!!
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Forget whats his name, I want Roy back. A Tales of Symphonia character and/or a Square Enix character would be cool. Also, Isa/Kachi from Sin and Punishment.

Deleted
    Mage ofc.
    Or maybe Über Mario?

Deleted
    Zobek + Gabriel Belmont

10+ Year Old Account
    Cos-Mos, From Xenosaga.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aired View Post
    it doesnt suit, but I have always wanted to see master chief.
    Ah well atleast theres that video where Master Chief ans Samus fight against eachother and Covenant.