Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    What will be the cap of JP then? the same?

Quote Originally Posted by bregtann View Post
    Question to Boub or those on PTR:

Old valor gear becomes for sale for JP, yes, and I assume that includes Tier 11, but what about the Tier 11 pieces that require a token, ie shoulder and helmet?

Will they still require a token or are they for sale with JP now?
    The last time I was on the ptr the shoulder and head tier pieces still required the tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Truefacts View Post
    It's kind of stupid that they keep doing this. EVERYBODY gets a relic/ranged slot from valor points! Except hunters.
    Ranged is a hunter's primary damage weapon... All relics and wands and thrown weapons are are stat boosters.

Adding a staff would make more sense, but it would have to be hunter only to avoid balancing against druids

10+ Year Old Account
    OVER 30k. You guys need to learn to read. Also i'm Demonology. Meaning my big bursts wont be as good as something like Arcane. God you're all defensive hahaha. I can do more than 11k without my pet. Kthanks.

P.S. Yeah it might be unbuffed on a dummy, but I do even more than that in raids and Demonology gets super damage at 25% (Dummies are at 100%)
    Last edited by Derivatives; 2011-05-28 at 08:21 AM.
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

When the valor points are converted to JP, if I would exceed the 4000 point cap, will I just lose a bunch of points? Or will it just be temporarily above the limit, and once I am back below I can start acquiring more?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam View Post
    Nice!

Ragnaros p1-p2 looks really easy. Though, there are three more phases to counter and it's only normal mode, so I guess he's in a decent spot.

Having been in that video (as Rainbowcrash), phase 1 and 2 are pretty much a complete joke right now. The only hard part about the fight is that the adds during the transition phase are bugged. Once they start to slow down, it's near impossible for melee to hit them, because their model is ahead/behind where they actually are.

@Other people complaining about our DPS: Since pets try to go behind the boss, they keep outranging their master and despawning. Also, damage meters on the PTR are FUCKED. We all do 25-35k(fight dependent) on Live.

15+ Year Old Account
    Digging the neck/ring/bracers from VPs, should be fun. Since I seem to have the hardest time getting bracers for my alts >.<

There is something very wrong there. I mean bear tank is first on damage done? seriously?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaja View Post
    There is something very wrong there. I mean bear tank is first on damage done? seriously?
    Bear Tanks are pretty much more then 75% dps tho, but as stated before from the guy in the video, the damage counter addons are fucked atm on ptr's.
    If something is too hard to do, then don't do it at all ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Andaja View Post
    feral abilities scale something fierce with ap.. which means much vengeance yields high damage more so than other tanks.

cap of JP in patch 4.2?

Is there any word on how much any purchasable pieces of tier gear will cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Truefacts View Post
    It's kind of stupid that they keep doing this. EVERYBODY gets a relic/ranged slot from valor points! Except hunters.
    NOBODY gets their primary weapon from valor points! Except...no, still nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    Finally, I can get a thrown weapon on my rogue that won't be stolen by tard warriors who think their main stat is AGI, not STR. -.-
    "tard warriors" are rolling on your AGI thrown weapons because STR ranged weapons are far from abundant. The vast majority of ranged weapons - thrown and otherwise - are AGI.
    Nyuthing!

Quote Originally Posted by Frankieo View Post
    Bear Tanks are pretty much more then 75% dps tho, but as stated before from the guy in the video, the damage counter addons are fucked atm on ptr's.
    Yeah, I don't even know why Mega had his recount running. I'll forgive him for it, but only because he's old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bregtann View Post
    Question to Boub or those on PTR:

Old valor gear becomes for sale for JP, yes, and I assume that includes Tier 11, but what about the Tier 11 pieces that require a token, ie shoulder and helmet?

Will they still require a token or are they for sale with JP now?

I REALLY HOPE SO, pray brother PRAY!

---------- Post added 2011-05-28 at 03:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lockula View Post
    The last time I was on the ptr the shoulder and head tier pieces still required the tokens.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Deleted
    Fantastic!

---------- Post added 2011-05-28 at 08:51 AM ----------

Fantastic! I love the "new" items

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derivatives View Post
    OVER 30k. You guys need to learn to read. Also i'm Demonology. Meaning my big bursts wont be as good as something like Arcane. God you're all defensive hahaha. I can do more than 11k without my pet. Kthanks.

P.S. Yeah it might be unbuffed on a dummy, but I do even more than that in raids and Demonology gets super damage at 25% (Dummies are at 100%)
    Man we dont care about your life, you still do not understand? WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOU

Am i the only one who thinks those cloth dps items are terribad? >_>

Deleted
    Seems strange that the Spell DPS items all have shitty itemization and no haste on them, except for the tiny bit on the relic

One more for dinner this evening