Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The lower part of his body looks so unbelievably lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatheria View Post
    t9 + t10 yes, however during naxx and ulduar you needed tier tokens to obtain the other pieces.
    And still do.

Even though you can buy tier 7 and 8 pieces with JP now, only the 2 pieces you could originally buy with badges are still the only ones you can buy with badges (now points). You have to kill raid bosses to get full tier 7 and 8.

Tier 9 was the first tier where you could buy all 5 pieces with badges.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Truefacts View Post
    It's kind of stupid that they keep doing this. EVERYBODY gets a relic/ranged slot from valor points! Except hunters.
    that's because hunters main dps increase is from ranged weapon, while relic and and ranged wpns are just stat buffers for other classes

Deleted
    So all my Valor will be justice when patch comes?

So if i have 2000 Valor, its 2000 justice?

hmmm im not happy no bow but the tabl seems to be incompleate as theres no tokens there they said that 3 willl be buyableand thats only 3 slots for most ppl 4 if ur a wand or a throwen wep user

unusual the wand/throwen weps are bow as well as the bracer any1 know if thats a mistake?
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2011-05-28 at 12:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerti View Post
    that's because hunters main dps increase is from ranged weapon, while relic and and ranged wpns are just stat buffers for other classes
    So can we get a 2h? Just a stat stick......

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    So can we get a 2h? Just a stat stick......
    as said earlier if they were to put in a staff it would have to be a hunter only staff because it would be up for grabs for feral druids, which would make it unfair for the rest of the classes

Deleted
    Amazing Moroes pic.
    BoE items? Let's fill the AH BROS!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by racsow View Post
    What will be the cap of JP then? the same?
    how long is this gonna be on ptr its been on for atleast 1mont already

I looked in the PTR and it looks like Tier 11 Head and Shoulders will still need tokens...

Also I think the valor point loot isn't complete yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    I looked in the PTR and it looks like Tier 11 Head and Shoulders will still need tokens...

Also I think the valor point loot isn't complete yet.

oh you go ahead and shut up now please

they are already nerfing the crap out of normal raids which are already easy, for people like you.

so just go in when 4.2 launches and lol barrel roll over nef and cho'gal to get your 4th set piece.

Nah, someone asked a question, and I answered.

Also if someone has to shut up, it would be have to be you with your rude assumptions.

I've never been one to care about Blizzard art other than ingame and cinematics. But those ones of Karazhan are fantastic. I loved that instance and looking at that art gives me an overwhelming feeling of nostalgia. Awesome.

Repeat of WotLK. hurray >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by highnaga View Post
    So all my Valor will be justice when patch comes?

So if i have 2000 Valor, its 2000 justice?
    Your powers of deduction are overwhelming.

Am I alone in thinking that Blizzard is being really cheap with this new relic slot system? In the past we had relic items that were interesting for some classes, and altered your abilities in fun ways. Now every patch we get to use 700 valor points to buy an upgrade for a totally uninteresting, boring and useless stat stick. We dont really even get a meaningful choice on the stats on it, its just practically 1 choice for everyone from valor points.

I guess designing fun items isnt in style anymore.

Blizzards line of thought here as I see it: "X class is whining that Y class gets interesting relic slot items when X only gets a wand / thrown weapon. Lets make everyones choice uninteresting to make it even."

15+ Year Old Account
    I like the BOE valor loot. Gives you something to spend gold on finally!

Quote Originally Posted by Doobs View Post
    Your powers of deduction are overwhelming.
    I think he was asking if one Valor point is worth more than one Justice point in exchange. I think it would be fair if a valor converts into 2x justices instead

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I like the BOE valor loot. Gives you something to spend gold on finally!
    well dont get ur hopes up with selling the thrown/wands since they only cost 700 vp theyll proberly all buy them 1st but u never know sinc the vendor table isnt done yet
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2011-05-28 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Truefacts View Post
    It's kind of stupid that they keep doing this. EVERYBODY gets a relic/ranged slot from valor points! Except hunters.
    You might note that a ranged slot for a hunter is the same as a mainhand/offhand slot for all other classes, and i don't see them being sold at valor vendors.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder. Any know if you can buy T11 Sholders and Head for Justice points in 4.2? or its only legs,chest and hand?
    LOOKI