Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    ooo ooooo ooblizzard.....y not make the "old" cata raids on a daily reset, so that its easily done.......-_-

I think the most interesting question that nobody raised was the JP/VP to HP/CP conversation. For example, if I had 2000 Valor could I turn them into Conquest, let 4.2 drop and then switch them back to Valor? Same for JP to HP.

What about the dungeon finder? Is it still rewarding the same VP/JP as before?

Quote Originally Posted by steamrice View Post
    Whats hard to understand? JP stays the same. If you have 4000 JP than any remaining VP will convert to gold in the mailbox like all badges did when cata came out.

JP currency doesn't change or get removed because they're still obtained in the same way but with additional methods to acquire.
    They addressed this before Cata came out. VP will convert to JP, if this puts you above the cap, it all converts, but you won't gain anymore until it falls below the cap again.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Don´t they do off-hand daggers and swords? that is like half the solution. But yeah, they should probably make an AGI staff that is hunter only. But in reality, don´t hunters have a really easy time getting their melee weapons. There are always a ton of agi swords and daggers littering up the drop tables.
    If you see a hunter using 2 weapons, they're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkarus View Post
    I miss normal sized bosses, I'm tired to fight against their feet, or in this case, against the vortex ¬¬
    Agreed - why bother with all that art if you can't even see them because they constrict your camera. Based on his size all you see is his legs in heroic mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gamelyn View Post
    I think the most interesting question that nobody raised was the JP/VP to HP/CP conversation. For example, if I had 2000 Valor could I turn them into Conquest, let 4.2 drop and then switch them back to Valor? Same for JP to HP.
    Conquest will be turned into Honor @ 4.2 just as Valor and Justice.
    Not to mention Conquest can't be turned into Valor anyway

Blizzard needs to be consistent with their ranged slot. Since their change, every relic user has enjoyed an easy to get stat stick with a socket, while clothies, warriors, and rogues need to either pray for a lucky drop or if available buy the wand/thrown from the vendor with stats equal to a relic MINUS the socket. At this point we're essentially missing out on 40 to 67 points in a primary stat.

No blizz the 1000 dps on wands doesn't make up for the lack of a socket.

Nice how Blizz debates about not to change the loot system,
    but is not even thinking of a simple, working alternative:
    Don' let other class roles role on loot unless there are either no persons of the class role for that
    item or all players of that role have rolled greed/disenchant/didn't roll at all.
    That would be a fair solution, still allowing people to gear up.

But such a dynamic loot system would probably hard to implement and must be charged for by some sort of premium service, not, Blizzard?

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post

---------- Post added 2011-05-28 at 10:50 PM ----------

Wotlk new player? I have nightmares of ´hey guys, who wants to run Kara tonight?'
    How is even bad? What is the difference between that and running 5men heroic/troll dung over and over?
    WoTLK old tier contents are abandoned due to different currencies and item level inflation, while alts had to run trial of crusader 4 time per week, that is what I'd call a nightmare.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

Quote Originally Posted by Truefacts View Post
    It's kind of stupid that they keep doing this. EVERYBODY gets a relic/ranged slot from valor points! Except hunters.
    Because that is your main weapon, while casters/melee don't use their wands/ranged items to do actual dps.

Deleted
    Well, what about T12 gloves/legs/chest? Will they be buy-able from VP?

Deleted
    Nice fight.

What's this combat text plz?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get any idea. Why the price for the blue rares stays the same as now we could buy the epic 359?
    What's the point?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfire View Post
    I don't get any idea. Why the price for the blue rares stays the same as now we could buy the epic 359?
    What's the point?
    "Old" rare/Justice Points gear is still for sale at the same price.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelly View Post
    Conquest will be turned into Honor @ 4.2 just as Valor and Justice.
    Not to mention Conquest can't be turned into Valor anyway
    its strange how vp can be turned in to CP but not the other way naround isnt it?

378 Relic Melee Relic Doomflame Fetish 1,250 VP

I assume this is a typo and that it's really 700VP like the other relics? Otherwise a melee is ready to rage on the Blizzard forums

Quote Originally Posted by homerunhomer View Post
    378 Relic Melee Relic Doomflame Fetish 1,250 VP

I assume this is a typo and that it's really 700VP like the other relics? Otherwise a melee is ready to rage on the Blizzard forums
    if theres no typo pallys and dks will finaly agree on somthing

Deleted
    Any idea when this patch will be on live servers?