Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Ive heard they changed much of AOC. either AOC or Rift.

Wait till December when Guildwars 2 comes out it looks amazing.

Deleted
    Try out some F2P MMO's like LOTRO until SWTOR, GW2 and TERA come out, then you should try those out thay all seem to have their merits.

TERRARIA!

/messagetooshort

Deleted
    LotRO for a classic MMO, Global Agenda for more of an MMOA with MMO elemants.

I'm personally waiting for Firefall, it has that Borderlands feel to it (I hope)

Deleted
    I'd have to say nothing. Since WoW was so popular, most of them are really close clones with some things different, but the idea being still the same, some have flashier graphics but on the other hand, the story's are really lousy and a lot of them are free which means cash shop which means wallet size buys ingame advanteges. If you're bored of WoW, they won't really work. At least they didn't for me and if not, WoW is still the best and safest place to invest your time I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    the great outdoors

excellent graphics awesome community plenty of people to get along with only downside is no magic

Rift. Eve. Guild Wars 2 when it comes out.
    White Knights on mmo-champion.com forums: Able to troll with no repercussions!

Tibia outdated graphics but still a very good game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soon as the new Bioware mmo The Old Republic releases, Expect many..MANY people to join.

Deleted
    Runescape

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    the great outdoors

excellent graphics awesome community plenty of people to get along with only downside is no magic
    Pros
    - a real challenge
    - tons of items
    - new updates everyday
    - huge world
    - sandbox mmo (influence the world around you)
    - next gen graphics
    - tons of skills + quests/classes
    - no subscription fee
    - community
    - lots of people to play with, over 6 billion subscribers

Cons
    - time consuming
    - perma death
    - inevitable death after time, depending on stamina and luck attributes
    - community
    - no magic
    - not everyone has equal attributes after character creation + can't choose starting zone
    - no interaction with developer
    - scammers trying to convince players that they can meet the developer after death or that he would return to the world in GM form.
    Last edited by mmocbf51ec4761; 2011-05-29 at 07:22 AM.

SW:ToR, represent!
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

There is nothing out yet that is even tempting.

GW2 looks amazing visually, but as I never played GW, I really don't have any idea what things are about. Still, I have to admit that visually it is absolutely stunning.

Terra has me interested with the whole "action oriented" combat bit. I've always found things like auto attack and such to be far to much of a gamin abstraction, and would like to see a more action-oriented take on things.

SW:TOR only has me interested because, let's face it, its bloody Star Wars. I really am not impressed with it as a game tho. Yes it's pretty, yes it has potential, but to me its more of a .5 generation thing then a new generation, and other then to sightsee, I don't see myself playing it.

The "WoW killer", the game that is to WoW as WoW was to EQ, hasn't been announced yet. Unless maybe its Titan, we just don't have the information to judge it yet.

I can tell you this, I can't bloody wait to play it.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

10+ Year Old Account
    eve if your good at making friends to teamup with