Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    No more Abysaal Maw instances, however the Neptulon storyline isn't done for now. This likely mean Ozumat took Neptulon to Azshara in Zin-Azshari where she is currently taking his power to become the next elemental lord. I actually hope for this little theory as it builds up Azshara for the next -xpac where she becomes much more stronger than DW.

Deleted
    Boring story tbh. Can see why they abandoned it to work on the more interesting/less dead end ones.

I thought we killed Ozumat and Neptulon was all "thanks guys, bye!".

Guess I should pay closer attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    No more Abysaal Maw instances, however the Neptulon storyline isn't done for now. This likely mean Ozumat took Neptulon to Azshara in Zin-Azshari where she is currently taking his power to become the next elemental lord. I actually hope for this little theory as it builds up Azshara for the next -xpac where she becomes much more stronger than DW.
    I was thinking about that too. But since they actually WOULD have made Abyssal Maw, I found it unlikely they made such an important switch out of nothing.

---------- Post added 2011-05-28 at 04:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Iralien View Post
    I thought we killed Ozumat and Neptulon was all "thanks guys, bye!".

Guess I should pay closer attention.
    I thought that too. If I ever enter Throne of the Tides again, I should probably look if Ozumat have something blue in its tentacles.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    I was thinking about that too. But since they actually WOULD have made Abyssal Maw, I found it unlikely they made such an important switch out of nothing.

I thought that too. If I ever enter Throne of the Tides again, I should probably look if Ozumat have something blue in its tentacles.
    Yeah that is what happens at the end :P
    But i think that next big patch after firelands will involve ALL of the elements and a raid based on each. Something to wrap everything up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post

when you kill mr squiddy you see neptulon basically jump into ozumat's mouth and ozumat swims away, I thought it was him beating up ozzy, but apparently it's him being eaten

---------- Post added 2011-05-28 at 03:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    really? you can do that?

(note to self, screw giving ragnaros's heart to calecgos for the staff quest, I'm fucking eating the thing and becoming rag 2.0)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamG3691 View Post
    Hydraxis: the refreshing new beverage from the makers of Ragnar-O-s
    BEHOLD THE POWER OF PURE WATER!

I hope they add a drink to the firelands daily area called Flames of sulfuron, the flavor text could be "pretty good"
    Theres already a Sulfuron Slammer that you can buy from Pugger in the Grim Guzzler. It sets you on fire.....

No... Really...., It DOES set you on fire >_>

Deleted
    i think they put the word "for now" in the blue post so people dont start with their QQ-posts on the forums and not because they actually have plans putting him back later