Poll: Are the healing champions more or less broken?

Bloodline Champions. Are healers too good?

The question arises from the fact that in this game, it's ridiculously easy to get away from people trying to kill you, and coupled with healer CC and spam heals, it's impossible to kill a competent healer unless they screw up and basically hand you a kill.

It's like trying to kill a healer in WoW, but worse, because they're also the CC machines AND they have a low cooldown blink. The only abilities that inhibit their heals last for no more than 1.5 seconds(read: Thorn's 1) and you can't kill them during a stun or root because damage breaks the CC and they'll teleport off as soon as they're out. I'm not talking about stupid healers that don't know what they're doing and let you beat on their face. I'm talking about blood priests that win 3 on 1's.
    I accidentally my signature

healers are not too good, basically nothing is. what about tanks that have more gap closers, defensive cds, self heals and almost same dmg as a pure dps?
    healers are not to be focused, maybe just by one player so u create some pression, forbidding him to heal his team mates. and anyway, almost everyone has a sort of blink and stuff, but go on a healer while he has just used his defensive cds (cc / gap closer) and hes dead meat.
    also, hope ur not fighting a healer by playing defensively.. u MUST be absolutely aggressively so he wont have time to either damage nor outheal you.
    Last edited by Nebthet; 2011-06-01 at 04:32 PM.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.