Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    lol, where is Ispano
    Dual Xeons with suitable motherboard will already eat half of the $5k potential budget. It is really bad use for money unless you have nearly unlimited cash or have to get the very best. Iirc Ispano paid well over $10k for his stuff, which makes it totally irrelevant for this thread.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Dual Xeon? Who the hell needs something like that for home use? Horrible waste of money...
    Quicky, hide! Ispano will kill you if he reads that.

Since he wants money to blow, he might aswell just get the best of the best and have it looking good at his desk.
    If he doesn't want to pay sick ammounts for the SR-2 and the Dual Xeons, he could get an i5/i7 SB and get along just fine aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Dual Xeons with suitable motherboard will already eat half of the $5k potential budget. It is really bad use for money unless you have nearly unlimited cash or have to get the very best. Iirc Ispano paid well over $10k for his stuff, which makes it totally irrelevant for this thread.
    Most definitely, most of this thread is irrelevant as the op doesn't want to build it himself, in all honesty I really hate customers who say "I have $5k, what can you build me", I usually turn them away unless I can charge a flat fee for water-cooling, hence why I usually avoid those threads here