Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    Well if they're going to branch out and make one for tanks why not skip the tip toeing and break the mold completely by making it a trinket? It could have an equip effect that changes the way your weapon/shield looks for DK/war/pally and change how bear form looks for druids.

And you're forgetting the hunter bow from sunwell.
    Knew I was forgetting one /facepalm

But yeah it's entirely possible for them to put in something other than a weapon as a legendary, but I think that'd break the pattern Blizzard appear to honor almost as much as... I don't know... Hitting mages with the nerfhammer.

Also, if you were to get a legendary weapon, it'd be almost impossible to replace, however a trinket could fairly easily be overwritten depending on the tank's own style of playing or what he/she's needed to tank.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Codezlol View Post
    There was actually a guild that gave their first bow to a Rogue despite the fact they had 3 hunters in the raid, LOL.
    My mind is blown right now

No really

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    1) Guild has no hunters
    2) All the hunters in the guild already have the bow
    1) That isn't a real possibility considering a guild that clears sunwell not having hunters when they were amazing dps back then and no serious guild would have went with 0.
    2) Can happen with lucky drops, doesn't change the fact it was a very small upgrade compared to the epic ranged slot from sunwell. Trying to say it's worth being noted as a legendary for rogues like the guy was saying is just silly.
    Last edited by MortalWombat; 2011-05-29 at 03:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Codezlol View Post
    There was actually a guild that gave their first bow to a Rogue despite the fact they had 3 hunters in the raid, LOL.
    I remember that. Rogue had been with the Guild since day 1 and all Hunters present had been recruited for Sunwell progress. It was something that the Hunters were well aware of when they were recruited lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyuze View Post
    I remember that. Rogue had been with the Guild since day 1 and all Hunters present had been recruited for Sunwell progress. It was something that the Hunters were well aware of when they were recruited lol
    That's just ridiculous regardless

The next will be either tank or rogues most likely, as casters are already covered (last one was atiesh)
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

You got double legendaries last xpac, I doubt they will give more to rogues when some classes haven't even had one legendary in 6 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    The chances are slim to none . If you put Firelands in WotLK timeline it's like Ulduar and Valanyr . It was used till LK hc i think ... so the chances of something similar to shadowmourne being put into the game (not necessairily 2h strength) is so low I wouldn't even bother of dreaming . Cheers !
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    My mind is blown right now

No really
    You didn't happen to play on Eonar did you? Happened in some guild aswell. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    You didn't happen to play on Eonar did you? Happened in some guild aswell. :P
    Jeez if I was that hunter I would of probably screamed at my monitor xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treepunch View Post
    doubtful tbh, it certainly won't be a dagger-only 1 pve spec using a dagger etc, same for agi sword, so the only thing that it could possibly be is an agi axe to share with our enh bretherin, but then there will be warriors/dk's after it too, so even that is unlikely. bad times
    if its a fast dagger, all 3 rogues specs could use it :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Zheryn View Post
    You got double legendaries last xpac, I doubt they will give more to rogues when some classes haven't even had one legendary in 6 years.
    We can get Val'anyr and Shadowmourne? Who knew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

10+ Year Old Account
    i say screw rogues

tank legendary please

Well if they're going to branch out and make one for tanks why not skip the tip toeing and break the mold completely by making it a trinket? .
    Blizzard has answered this before. It's because trinkets have zero artwork associated with them. No model, nothing to show off in their city with. It wouldn't be hard to make a tank weapon that spanned all 4 classes. Quel'dellar-esq in quest style.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arden714 View Post
    Blizzard has answered this before. It's because trinkets have zero artwork associated with them. No model, nothing to show off in their city with. It wouldn't be hard to make a tank weapon that spanned all 4 classes. Quel'dellar-esq in quest style.
    And a weapon will change it for bear druids how?

For the "last time"
    If rogues got Legendary it would also have to fit Shamans and perhaps Feral Druids.
    To fit those goals it would have to be a mace.
    Alternative would be to make it an axe and simply make a way to transform the "axe head/blade" to a "staff" or a simple handle making it a regular axe or a poleaxe (polearm) that feral druids could use.
    Then it has to go to What "effect" it would have, and where it's in with Lore. All Legendaries have been heavy in Lore and i dont know any way to fit a rogue/shaman/druid/(hunter) weapon into a lore scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by arden714 View Post
    It would be almost a necessity to do it that way since the only weapon a Warrior, Paladin, Death Knight and Druid can all use is a One Handed Mace. Dual wield tanking is dead, so DKs are out, and Druids cant dual wield at all, so unless it was a super amazing one hander to compisate, which I doubt, it would never be a one handed mace.

It would have to a choice of 4 weapons at some point in the quest line to get it. One handed Mace for Warrior/Paladin 2 hander Str mace for DKs and an Agility Mace for Druids, since Druids benefit less from Strength.

But Druids also suffer from the weapon not being seen in Cat or Bear forms. So that might need some work since blizzard is apparently fans of legendaries being seen.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    Well the weapon could always be Deathbringer's Will like in it's usage, as in you equip it and not only do you get the legendary weapon and the awesomeness associated, but you have the CHOICE (Not making it necessary! Woo! Freeeedommmm!!!) to use it's "Use" effect to morph you into... Iunno, a golem or a vrykul wielding the hammer in it's 1h form and an arbritary shield (for DK's and Druids) or your current shield (For Warr's and Palas).

You sit around in bearform in your main city then I feel sad for you :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Soo ... thunderfury and warglaives say hello .... ..... .... Yeah ...

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?