Poll: Do you shave your armpits?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Question Do you shave your armpits?

Well while wasting the Wrestling I was thinking, yea so wrestlers shave their armpits but I am curious as to how many people actually shave their armpits.

Girls should not vote this thread :P

only when i have a hot date

Deleted
    I know enough peeps shave the pubes, but armpits? I think where I live you would get laughed at if you did it. (unless you are doing a certain sport)

I've never been a very hairy person, I dont really need to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never shaved anything except my face.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    Girls should not vote this thread :P
    Voted before seeing that, woops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Add an "I'm a girl" option so we can fulfill our compulsive need to press buttons.

Never shaved my armpits, and I made the decision to never do it based on the mockery I once heard a bunch of my female friends throwing out at (of all people) David Boreanaz when they noticed he had shaved armpits in an episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

Random scenario, yes, but I figured if the bunch of them found it weird, most women would.
    -Cazic, 85 Death Knight, Draenor-EU
    -Chaosweaver, 85 Warlock, Draenor-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Voted before seeing that, woops.
    tell me you didn't vote no :P

---------- Post added 2011-05-28 at 10:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    Add an "I'm a girl" option so we can fulfill our compulsive need to press buttons.
    Cant edit poll just you gonna have to live with it, i just assume anyone voting yes is a girl then lol.

how the hell did i stumble into this forum.....as for poll i do ocasionally because i wear alot of sleeveliss shirts and my wife dont like seeing the armpit hair when i lean back with my hands above my head relaxing

Never have, never plan on it. I even wrestled in high school and didn't then

Yes, you have far too many girls in this forum who saw something about shaving to NOT have an "I'm a girl" option. :P
    Raaaa!

15+ Year Old Account
    I have done it sometimes, I prefer it shaven but I am to lazy to keep it like that ;P Not like it matters much anyway, not many sees my armpit eitherway ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't resist the urge to push the button... sorry :P

i shave my armpits maybe once in month and a half, when hair grows a little. i live on the sea coast where a LOT of people go to the beach every day so its very common for man to shave their armpits

10+ Year Old Account
    i made the mistake of shaving them yes. sure they were unsightly but when u shave those things you need to shave em often or the bristles are murder.....fml

15+ Year Old Account

Do you shave your armpits?

The post I stole this from was from the thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post11654658. I decided to redo it since the OP didn't account for women's apparent need to click buttons in a poll too.
    Last edited by gaymer77; 2011-05-29 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Fixed the OP

I am not a woman, so no.

No, I do not.

yes i am a very masculine dude and i shave my pits.. the hair gets really gross if you dont shave it and deoderant stops working lol