Poll: Do you shave your armpits?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Dudes with shaved pits? Not cute. Not cute at all.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am a girl and I always make sure I shave there. It's just gross not to
    I love you forever and ever and then some times two

Deleted
    When i see that many (masculine)males shave their armpits it makes me wonder if you like girls or boys.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes and I'm a guy, I don't like armpit hair, it makes me sweat much more and gets much stinkier much faster... so yeah once a month or so I shave it

Deleted
    I'm a guy and yes, but only every 2 - 3 months when it starts stinking a lot.

Yes, armpit hair looks terrifying on women :x Armpits are the only place I'd prefer a guy to shave/trim (for the rest, just keeping it clean is enough for me). Not like I'd complain if a guy has decided not to shave their pits, but I prefer not having to see hair coming from a t-shirt sleeve *shivers*

Deleted
    No and I'll never gonna do it!

started shaving my armpits when i started to do some training again after 4 years of slacking with studies, can't say it feels worse shaved, kinda fits since i dont have chest hair either:P, tho i only shave after taking a shower since eletric razor can be a bit dangerous, dont think your less man if you shave, than ppl who dont

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    No I don't, and I'm a guy. In my opinion it's weird if a dude shaves his pits, legs, arms, etc...
    agreed this^