Angry Dropping the ball

It's over guys. Blizzard has just dropped the ball one too many times. The classes are the most fucked up they have ever been. Balance, as always, is still such a glaring failure that they lose the right to claim it as an e-sport. The game is over for me. I'm done with it. I have no desire to get the next tier of gear. It just seems like a futile waste of time. I know I speak for A LOT of PVP players when I say that PVP in WoW is about 20% fun and 80% letdown. 4.2 is going to be more of the same. I'm just tired of being frustrated that all the decisions being made aren't doing anything for the game. Kinda reminds me of the US Government. So filled with groupthink that nothing innovative ever happens.

Welcome to the MMO Champion forums, I'm pretty sure your following posts will be just as important as this one.

/sarcasm

10+ Year Old Account
    That isn't a ball Blizzard dropped, it's a lime. Why can't Blizzard hold all those limes?

If you're going to quit, remember to cancel your subscription, it's the only way they'll start to care about the state of the game.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2011-05-29 at 04:54 AM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

umadbro?
    umad.

Ok bye, you won't be missed.

Deleted
    Oh boy, dissing wow and having a political opinion on the same post. Oh and the name, just icing on the cake of awesome.

While you argue that pvp is horrible, do you think about how, and I know a lot of people hate when I say it, but, WoW is MOSTLY about PVE. Pvp is a side project of blizzard that a lot of people liked so they added more to. It isn't their primary focus, no matter what they say, PVE is, and always will be priority numero uno.

Also, stop your QQ post it on a forum that already exists, plenty of people enjoy the game

As much as everyone wishes and claims "change this and it'll be balanced", balancing a WHOLE game so that everything is even is EXTREMELY hard, if not impossible. Unless you want a game wherever ever class / spec has the same abilities which heal and / or do damage for the exact same amounts with a different name and icon.

For Arena, I did Arena with multiple classes from Season 1 through 8, and as much as people whine and complain about how it's not fun and certain things face-roll, yes, that's true. However the main people complaining want an easy 2700 rating and get Gladiator, where they just go in and tunnel a target. Arena = Strategy and Teamwork to get high ratings, if you have that you destroy low ranking teams.

By the way, find me a game where every single class / spec is perfectly balanced, where it's not just a different name and icon for the same ability. I also want to add in, I thoroughly enjoyed Arena for all seasons I've played, can't play now 'cause my friends quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilgore View Post
    By the way, find me a game where every single class / spec is perfectly balanced, where it's not just a different name and icon for the same ability.
    Street Fighter II

Quote Originally Posted by Failcrawler View Post
    Street Fighter II
    Yeah, here's why Street Fighter II isn't valid.

Guy #1: Punch does 6 damage, kick does 4 damage.
    Guy #2: Punch does 4 damage, kick does 6 damage.

Ultimately the damage done from all their abilities is equal. As well, you went completely out of the genre which WoW is, so it's invalid in that sense as well. So I'll re-word it in a way which will be clearer, find me an MMORPG which is completely balanced in every way you want it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I so thought of the blood council when I saw this tread name.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Lol groupthink, you're being way too obvious that you're trolling now. Quote 1984 more with your newspeak.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    He made another thread that went on to attack the Rag fight, yet held no merit, nor did he give an intelligent defense in regards to his post. Fail troll is fail.
    | Happiness is the best revenge |

10+ Year Old Account
    See, now when I get home I have yo see if mr no posts is evading a ban.

oh well. So long and thanks for all the QQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Lol this guy tries to hard, he has another thread trolling about the lameness of the PTR rag encounter....

6 posts and already made 2 trolling threads about blizzards failures?

Get over ur hatred and move on bro