Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Failcrawler View Post
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Snorefest. That is all. Have fun blowing months of quality summer weekends on this "amazing" and "innovative" new raid content. Good grief you nerds need to find something to do.
    I am pretty sure we "nerds" are not the one going on and on about how you keep paying for a game you do not like.

Quote Originally Posted by tcrash247 View Post
    Lol, go do most of those fights and tell me there's "stuff to do." Hell, there weren't even many "don't stand in shit" encounters.
    Meh, my favorite and least favorite (wut) fight was teron gorefiend. Nice mechanic in the fight, but god all of those nights staring at that skeleton filled pit because people kept screwing up spirits...

---------- Post added 2011-05-29 at 12:07 AM ----------

From these posts, I am drawing the conclusion that we are being trolled epicly.

3/10, too obvious.
    Last edited by BoomChickn; 2011-05-29 at 05:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you serious? Do you really think that fight is going to be innovative? Give me a break. I've raided in this game long enough to know that even the finished content isn't all it's cracked up to be. Those guys were asleep in there. Ulduar was the last bit of greatness this game will ever see, and they even screwed that up by releasing TOC way too early. Now.. where do I send my money? Ciz Blizz isn't gonna see it this time. I'm over it.
    I think maybe before basing it on videos alone that even state that it isn't in it's final phase, you should actually go on the PTR and try it out before you call it bland. It isn't finished, and I thought everyone knew that. What you see and experience on the PTR is always subject to change before it's actually out. And after it's out and you still find it fail, do the heroic encounter before you go and threaten to quit.
    | Happiness is the best revenge |

I am really surprised this has not been locked. Incoming!
    Opulence. I has it.

The video on the front page is from the US 19 guild. Of course they'll make any fight look like a snore fest.

Heck, they ran an alt ICC25 pug during T10 that was more progressed than most 25m guilds on the realm.

Recruiting all casters
    9 hours/week

I smell a troll, just leave him be.

Deleted
    All wowlk babys thinks vanilla and BC rules. Thing is was nice because was all new stuff and maybe most of ppl never played rpgs so all they saw was new. But was also very annoying. Every raid need ppl attunement, with keys, half of class did not work, other half only there for support. The unbalance was... no comments.
    Most of ppl want to be noob again because is realy nice see things for 1st time and lear about it. But now most of us can see videos, read about changes and things months before and also many simple mecanics look old. But gess what the game is old is datamine 2 months before new content. Every boss is done in ptr by good guilds in bis gear...
    Wow old is every patch is hard to inovate without fucking uo the system. Thats why Titan is on his way to give a change to old player. Rpg is dying a bit every day. ppl need a new mmo way diff from wow. Until that try get some fun in this old game. You still have man things to do and achiv if you don't get bore easy.

Not sure how long ago I read the blue post about the rag fight, but they clearly stated heroic mode would be vastly different from the normal version of the fight, and in fact on normal you wont even see rag's new model with legs. Just saying dont judge a book by its cover, because what were seing now could be vastly different when the fight goes live.
    "Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, Enwrought with golden and silver light, The blue and the dim and the dark cloths Of night and light and the half-light, I would spread the cloths under your feet: But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread upon my dreams." - W.B. Yeats

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you serious? Do you really think that fight is going to be innovative? Give me a break. I've raided in this game long enough to know that even the finished content isn't all it's cracked up to be. Those guys were asleep in there. Ulduar was the last bit of greatness this game will ever see, and they even screwed that up by releasing TOC way too early. Now.. where do I send my money? Ciz Blizz isn't gonna see it this time. I'm over it.
    Cool story bro, how about you post something contrictive instead of just complaining about blizz not being innovative. How about you tell us why they aren't innovative and how they can improve since you seek to know so much about making encounters fresh AND still challenging without making a drastic change to the gameplay itself.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Snorefest. That is all. Have fun blowing months of quality summer weekends on this "amazing" and "innovative" new raid content. Good grief you nerds need to find something to do.
    Trollolololololololo

Who do you think you are? The Harold Camping of WoW or something? Telling everybody that the end of the world of warcraft is upon us and that only the most "enlightened" will be chosen to go to a better MMO?

If you were that uninterested about the game you wouldn't have came here seeking attention because you're the almighty Wow quitter, you would have just... quit.
    Last edited by Khalkaroth; 2011-05-29 at 05:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonwing View Post
    I didn't know we were under the bridge
    itsdirtyunderhere.jpeg

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah nvm after reading the rest of his posts it's blatantly obvious he's trolling. Nothing here, just move along folks

Locked, think before posting. Just report things if you believe they're trolling, don't reply.