Good team comps for SP, and DK

spriest/dk/healer work well?
    Any info is welcomed

Yeah, aint that like one form of the Shadowcleave? And frost dks basically work with anything now so
    Last edited by Kiso94; 2011-05-29 at 08:09 AM.

Well, really, warlock is required for shadowcleave but yes, some refer to spriest/dk/x as shadowcleave too.

Deleted
    SP/DK/healer works perfectly fine. It's one of the best setups for a holy paladin, which is saying alot. In theory I'd be guessing the better option would be a resto shaman due to how ridiculously overtuned they are right now, but a druid could work too.

10+ Year Old Account
    A frost DK? Pick two classes and you're guarenteed 2200 at the very least. Minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher0 View Post
    A frost DK? Pick two classes and you're guarenteed 2200 at the very least. Minimum.
    People need to stop exaggerating.
    I was thinking mage/spriest/rdruid as well
    good/bad?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enthus View Post
    People need to stop exaggerating.
    I was thinking mage/spriest/rdruid as well
    good/bad?
    He's not exaggerating. The game is THAT easy now.

And yes, that's called Shatterplay. Good setup.

The Spriest/DK I think was referred to as Unholyplay (but now DK's are mostly frost...so...)

Deleted
    Actually, at least on my BG, resto shaman/mage/SP has been refered to as shatterplay for years (began early s6, if I remember correctly) whilst mage/SP/druid is called MP3. Not that it matters much, just though I'd leave this here.

Anyway, he's actually not exaggerating. Sadly. I have so many friends of mine who boost people to Gladiator, 2.2k etc for either in-game gold or... Well, or not. And guess what? The only class where they are comfortable enough to let the actual person getting boosted play in the team with them instead of going on their account is... Frost DK! Badum tching.

You can pick up a frost DK from trade in honor blues or less and get 2200 aslong as the people playing with him have the slightest clue what they're doing.

What we're trying to say is, even if you can't go for the setups we (or I) mentioned above, just pick anything. Frost DK will make it work, as it has synergy with EVERY class/spec in-game, which is absolutely RIDICULOUS, if you ask me. Can list at the very least one comp where a frost DK teams with 1 player who each spec/class in game (bar fire mages, prot paladin and prot warriors which obviously don't work regardless).

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Actually, at least on my BG, resto shaman/mage/SP has been refered to as shatterplay for years (began early s6, if I remember correctly) whilst mage/SP/druid is called MP3. Not that it matters much, just though I'd leave this here.

Anyway, he's actually not exaggerating. Sadly. I have so many friends of mine who boost people to Gladiator, 2.2k etc for either in-game gold or... Well, or not. And guess what? The only class where they are comfortable enough to let the actual person getting boosted play in the team with them instead of going on their account is... Frost DK! Badum tching.

You can pick up a frost DK from trade in honor blues or less and get 2200 aslong as the people playing with him have the slightest clue what they're doing.

What we're trying to say is, even if you can't go for the setups we (or I) mentioned above, just pick anything. Frost DK will make it work, as it has synergy with EVERY class/spec in-game, which is absolutely RIDICULOUS, if you ask me. Can list at the very least one comp where a frost DK teams with 1 player who each spec/class in game (bar fire mages, prot paladin and prot warriors which obviously don't work regardless).
    Bullshit alert, its really not that easy since most players actually fight back

No you really dont understand, my alt is been tossing around the 2.2k bracket recently and we are playing tsgs with frost dks with 1 button macros for 5 cds and a trinket, backpedalling/keyboard turning holy pallys, and wars who retaliation casters, and they are all in the 2300 mmr areas (and win games too because our lock gets 2 shotted half the time). Frost dks can literally do everything its scary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Ah, I had never heard of MP3 before. I always just called any spriest/mage shatterplay. Just like how shadowcleave was originally with a druid healer, but people use shamans now. It's still called shadowcleave.