Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If you haven't watched anime in awhile Eden of the East King of Eden will likely be new to you.

These are other favorites of mine/what is in my instant que

Karas: The Prophecy and The Revelation
    Sekirei season one on netflix, 2nd season is on Funimation's youtube site but is only subtitles
    Corpse Princess
    Clannad
    Black Butler
    Nabari no Ou
    Le Chevalier D'eon
    Casshern Sins

Those are a few hopefully something in there catches your eye. There is also a lot of free stuff on funimation's youtube page and some on Bandai's youtube page

A non anime movie but at times feels like an anime and was released in NA by Funimation was Goemon. I just watched it the other night on Netflix and liked it but it was dubbed not very well is one criticism I had : (

Deleted
    I dont really know what you're into, but horror wise I really adore Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni. When I first started watching it, was like 'This seems pretty dull' then bam end of the first ep and I was like 0.0

Chobits is really funny, and most other stuff is better as manga so...
    Last edited by mmoc30b4190132; 2011-05-30 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    you say nothing girly but theres nothing more manly then crying through clannad AS....what? dont look at me like that..
    MANLY tears! Clannad After Story made me depressed for a whole weekend after.. a certain episode. *Cough*

Angel Beats is a most see very nice anime,Wolf Rain is also good,High school of dead is also good but is a little ecchi and my last recomendetion is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan amazing anime

I also say kenichi is the best ever made