HyundaI imagequest qv770 can't decrease width

Hello recently I have been experiencing problems with my Hyundai Imagequest monitor qv770. For a while now whenever I opened it it used to stretch itself besides screen range to the point where I could no longer see the entire start button or the time. Usually it would resize itself after a while. About a week ago it didn't. I tried manually resizing it myself but when i went to the h. size button on the menu it acted weird . Instead of offering a normal compress it acted more like the pincushion where the top and bottom would stay the same but the middle would come close together providing a time glass like shape. The V. Size works no problem but H. Size does not. Is there any software I can use to auto ajust it or what should I do. Thanks for your help.
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you still running a CRT?!
    Anyway what you described is perfectly normal, its what the h.size and v.size are ment to do :P (On a CRT monitor anyway.) You need to tweak both of them together to achive a "full screen view".

Quote Originally Posted by Djinni View Post
    Are you still running a CRT?!
    Anyway what you described is perfectly normal, its what the h.size and v.size are ment to do :P (On a CRT monitor anyway.) You need to tweak both of them together to achive a "full screen view".
    Yes still running with a crt(monitor from my old pc) since it looks better than the lcd at least for me. Problem is only the middle part of the screen narrows while the top and bottom stay the same aka not visible. V size works normally as in shrinks the vertical size on the entire screen not just parts of it.
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali