Deleted

New Gladior Set Names are needed!

I've been noticing that Blizz is latley running out of steam concerning the names and designs for their arena sets. Seriously, how many adjectives can one find describing that someone is and evil badass fighter? So before we get to see some extreme wrathful gladiators or more-vengeful-then-that-other-set gladiator, I suppose we find some new titles and matching design ideas.

"The merry gladiator"

This set would be all about smileys, pink and rainbows, how awesome would a paladin set look with to rainbows emerging from ones shoulders? Maces could be giant lollipops and cloth sets a nice lil' sailor suit! Angry Skull faces replaced by big yellow smileys! Imagine the smack talk: Geeze not even a merry gladiators lollipop and trying to teach me stuff? FUCK OFF! Set Boni could be "Increases Dancing Speed by 50%" or "your backflip jump is changed into a funny flick flack move"

"The enlightened Gladiator"

We all dig these shiny effects some recent sets had, so why not but the light level up to increase the awesomess? Every Part from Boots to Heads covered with shiny blinkey effects! Every 10 seconds, Laser Beams emerge from the helmet eyes, and bright beams of light shoot towards the sky (see moonfire/sunfire effects) when you walk u leave a light patch like micheal jackson in billy jean, COOL! Set Boni would be some awesome fireworks that can be triggered every minute blinding the audience or strucking them in awe for a few seconds.

"The shabby Gladiator"

Seems like our gladiator has gone through some rough times recently so his gear looks not so well. A Bucket serves for a head-piece, broken bottle as daggers, stained playboy magazine offhand items, broom as mace etc. etc. u get the idea. This sets so poor it reduce all your stats a lot, which would make pvp much more interesting. Set bonus would be much influenced by your alcohol consume, increasing your damage a lot when sipping some booze. Unfortunatly this comes along with forgetting some of your major skills ("Uhmm.. how did i cast that fear again?... dunno...") or losing the ability to acknowledge friends so you just beat around you hurting everybody.

So I Think there are a lot more Ideas to be found... plz lend blizz a hand, they need unpaid services like this!

Deleted
    If "The Shabby Gladiator" set would reduce your stats, everyone would just use either PvE gear or the last seasons PvP gear, pretty flawed right there