Thread: New Forum?

Deleted

New Forum?

So since ive never seen a forum dedicated to this, atleast not on the websites I visit, I was wondering what people would think about this;

A new forum called 'In-game Transactions'

Would be for people looking to sell rare mounts/pets or people looking to buy them ofc! Nothing against the Blizzard ToS etc only ingame items for ingame items... e.g. A rare pet for gold would be allowed but something such as selling gold or other things for real life currencies wouldnt!

I realise that part of the overall forum rules is to not allow threads such as 'Oh I have this and im looking to sell' but to be honest, it would be a nice addition IMO, atleast when kept all in one place! Possibly with the same feature that the OT forums have on the front page? (To see or not to see threads from such side forums)

Would like to hear thoughts!

Regards

Deleted
    And how exactly would you find trades for your specific realm when you've got all the US and EU realms posting in the same one forum?
    I'd strongly suggest using the official realm forums for this kind of trading - I can't see any good reasons for preferring ours over those.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    And how exactly would you find trades for your specific realm when you've got all the US and EU realms posting in the same one forum?
    I'd strongly suggest using the official realm forums for this kind of trading - I can't see any good reasons for preferring ours over those.
    Well some people would be willing to move to certain servers to gain some items. And well, looking through a few pages is alot easier than trundling through 50 something server pages.

I would also say that the community is different here than it is on the official wow forums. I know alot of people that simply do not like the official wow forums and therefore come to here to satisfy their WoW forum needs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Obviously the solution is to clone the realm forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

15+ Year Old Account
    It would be a big pain for us to moderate, because there are too many possible scams.

The last thing we want is to end up facilitating scammers and have everyone blaming us.