1214. This poll is closed
  • BF3

952 78.42%
  • MW3

262 21.58%

Thread: BF3 or MW3

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Lol...this thread would get created after all the BF / MW flame in the "most overrated franchise" thread.

Both are good, but if you wanted to create a thread full of flame and incompetent opinions...you chose a pretty good topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna purchase both but I think Bf3 will be better, Mw3 is getting rushed and they want to please the kids so they do overpowered noob stuff and easy to kill shit. Dice even made a new engine for this game, they don't rush a game every year they do it properly. Bf3 ftw!
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evoss View Post
    Is this a troll... you made me laugh at how naive you are. MW2, Black Ops were all shit, this was confirmed as the numbers playing it droped massively within 3 months of their release. Bland maps and re skinned guns with the same online play. Typical COD game... rushed development.
    Black Ops sucked, but i love MW2 its really good game for like for me alone or playing with only one friend. And everyone has their own opinions i like them and that doesnt mean im troll..

Black Ops was not my fav, I loved MW2 like a soggy moose though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwntatoes View Post
    And Infinityward makes MW series :P I´ll just pick up both :-)

The IW today is NOT the IW that made CoD4 and MW2, many of the old IW team left when activision fired the 2 heads of IW and joined Respawn Entertainment at EA.

10+ Year Old Account
    BF3. I don't care how many people try to talk me into buying MW3.

Deleted
    I will get both, but I prefer MW3 judging by the trailers. Loved MW2 and I am a fanboy when it comes to having battles in realistic cities and the trailer showing fighting in major cities of US, England, Germany and France is just perfect for me. I also like story plots with nukes (loved Red Alert 2) and always a fan where the Russians are the "bad guys" (half Russian myself, so nothing against the country and people). Would be amazing to have an option to play as the Russians in MW3 story mode, but that would never happen.

BF3 looks amazing as well and I like the idea of it taking place in the middle east, but I prefer the more modern city environments.

Deleted
    Battlefield 3

bf, cod let me down, and bf3 is just too sick not to play

Battlefield 3 all the way.

Battle Field lost its Touch After BF1942 And BF Vietnam, So ill probly be going with MW just cause MW is a safe game ill know ill like online.
    I Just Herped All Over My Derp !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurpin-Meh-Durp View Post
    Battle Field lost its Touch After BF1942 And BF Vietnam, So ill probly be going with MW just cause MW is a safe game ill know ill like online.
    how can you not like bf2 and bf2:sf? and bfbc2 and bfbc2:v?

Quote Originally Posted by Zarim View Post
    BF3! Bad Company 2 was and still is great, I'm sure they will come out with something even better. Although I heard BF3 is having prone, which is the only flaw I see so far.
    it has prone but i think there is a few seconds where you can't shoot right away while going into prone.

I have more faith in DICE than in any of the random hands that violates CoD these days.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coalex View Post
    it has prone but i think there is a few seconds where you can't shoot right away while going into prone.
    Indeed, but the realism in BF games is much better than CoD bunny hopping crap etc.

BF3.

MW3 I can just download it and enjoy the Single Player, since that's the only thing that doesn't suck about it, but BF3 is far superior than any CoD so far in terms of MP.

Quote Originally Posted by Groom View Post
    how can you not like bf2 and bf2:sf? and bfbc2 and bfbc2:v?
    O i like the Single player i thought it was one of the best games ive played but the only wasnt verry good imo

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    Indeed, but the realism in BF games is much better than CoD bunny hopping crap etc.
    I agree, but CoD MW's have better gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    :O lol Bf 1942 INVENTED Bunny hopping

Apples or oranges?

I'll be getting both.
    Doesn't play WoW but continues to lurk MMO-Champion.