Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Although the bonuses on the Strength Trinket suck for Death Knights all the trinkets look pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Pallyhealer View Post
    365 Plate Spell DPS Waist Belt of Living Obsidium

Blizz, please show me a plate dps that uses spell power. No? THEN PULL SPIRIT ON PLATE SPELL GEAR THANK YOU.
    because, it mmo-champion that classiffy the gear on this website

and for all the healer/dps that complain about no spirit or hit on there gear, by giving an item with 2 secondary stat that are "usefull" for every role.
    So the dps who need more hit can reforge "Widow's Clutches" for hit and the heal can reforge for spirit. This way blizz only need to put one piece of gear for many role instead of creating one piece for every special snowflake

The awesomeness of some of the items caught me off guard. Looking forward to it!

The only problem is that my heroic trinkets are better than the new ones q_q

We did notice, Boubouille. I just didn't think it'd be nice to make another "why does Boub hate DLC" thread.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The more and more they put out for firelands, the happyer i become!! YA YA!

Deleted
    Some really nice upgrades there

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    In my previous post I listed the updated Valor Points Rewards, today we'll take a look at what we can get from the daily quests area of the Firelands. The vendors can be accessed after completing the very long questlines in the Molten Front, see the Mark of the World Tree article on Wowpedia (the new daily quests currency, just like the Champion's Seals of the Argent Tournament)****************************************************.
    Bracket OCD, sorry

Anyone else think the http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/70173/p...ers-harvester/ is a bit insulting a name? Or maybe Blizzard doesn't think the Salem Witch Trials were a big deal? I'm very lenient when it comes to most things in WoW, but this item goes a bit far in the acceptable name category. Maybe we can get a Christian Cranium Crusher mace next. The term "witch hunt" is entirely derogatory (commonly known as the frantic persecution of perceived enemies) and having an item that references such is rather insulting as well.

Dont worry, we already have lord anti-christ anthrycist renamed.

Awesome comic, the best (and sad) thing is it has an ending!
    Last edited by good diu bro; 2011-05-30 at 04:24 AM.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

.... Chair of Agony. o_o

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Knight View Post
    Anyone else think the http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/70173/p...ers-harvester/ is a bit insulting a name? Or maybe Blizzard doesn't think the Salem Witch Trials were a big deal? I'm very lenient when it comes to most things in WoW, but this item goes a bit far in the acceptable name category. Maybe we can get a Christian Cranium Crusher mace next. The term "witch hunt" is entirely derogatory (commonly known as the frantic persecution of perceived enemies) and having an item that references such is rather insulting as well.
    4/10 Too much of a niche complaint to be believable in context of someone who plays a fantasy game.
    Last edited by greyghost; 2011-05-30 at 05:03 AM.

Actually the term Witch-Hunter is entirely fantastic and has been portrayed in many videogames, movies, and literature. Also, I don't think Blizzard is trying to be political with this item, and I think you are looking far too critical at an item in a fantasy videogame.

Can somene be so pwetty pwease to upload a picture of the Hyjal Bear Cub ??
    I've got a feeling it's fluffy !!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lechies View Post
    No Enhancement BS weapon? typical
    For me the fact that there is 1H agi sword and (for combat rogues only) and not a 1H agi axe (for both combat rogues and enh shamans) is insulting. I'm really wondering if Blizz have any idea what they are doing...

Deleted
    Seariously,...can someone tell me why Enhancementshamans don't deserve a weapon at these vendors? -.-

So... Apart from Companion pets, 365 Gloves, and Random Items... Nothing Remotely useful For me, Unless I Roll BS.
    Last edited by SlashFacePalm; 2011-05-30 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Spelling, reading, Logic

Dude, you are overreacting, a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by SlashFacePalm View Post
    So... Apart from Companion pets, 365 Gloves, and Random Items... Nothing Remotely useful For me, Unless I Roll BS.
    Then roll BS? Or go for a new mount? or just dont do theese dailies.

Why is everyone excited about 365 ilvl items? VP gear is going to be 378ilvl and you will have to do hundreds of quests for 365ilvl crap...

Deleted
    Strange, anybody else noticed that almost all the classical armor items cover slots/specs, which are already available through 4.0 reputation epics?

Plate Melee Waist = Guardians of Hyal
    Plate Spell DPS Waist = Wildhammer / Dragonmaw
    Plate Spell Spirit Hands = Earthen Ring (no spirit)
    Plate Tank Wrist = Ramkahen
    Mail Spell DPS Feet = Earthen Ring (spirit)
    Leather Spell DPS Waist = Wildhammer / Dragonmaw (spirit)
    Cloth Spell DPS Hands = Earthen Ring
    Finger Physical DPS Finger = Earthen Ring (although not armor dependant)
    Mail Physical DPS Feet = Guardians of Hyal
    Leather Physical DPS Hands = Wildhammer / Dragonmaw
    3 rings for plate wearers (2xDPS, 1xtank) are not covered.

So anybody, who has grinded out the old factions (and who doesn't?) won't get great upgrades in these slots. Of course anybody gets trinkets, relics and recipes. But it seems that Blizzard doesn't want anybody to gear up mostly through reputation.

Anyone else think the <link> is a bit insulting a name? Or maybe Blizzard doesn't think the Salem Witch Trials were a big deal? I'm very lenient when it comes to most things in WoW, but this item goes a bit far in the acceptable name category. Maybe we can get a Christian Cranium Crusher mace next. The term "witch hunt" is entirely derogatory (commonly known as the frantic persecution of perceived enemies) and having an item that references such is rather insulting as well.
    Me thinks you are a pagan yourself so I guess I could see why this would be offensive to you. It's the only thing that makes sense anyways.

LOL you're a riot.. let me guess, one of those self proclaimed "witches" aka new age hippies? I suggest you attack warhammer as well, where they have several characters who are witch hunters. Or wait! Warhammer 40k, where one army is based on the witch hunters, and another on demon hunting.
    Stop crying, seriously this is the worst QQ I've heard in 6 years.