Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Geomatician View Post
    So you're not happy with Fireland's aswell as the dailies, or, you're not happy with 4.2 at all? You only play because of the friendship you have in your guild? That doesn't raise alarm bells for you personally at all that the game is not worth paying for anymore? If/when I grasp the same opinion as you the game will be dropped for me. Probably when would be the best term as it's inevitable for everyone I guess. I'm not one of those "you don't like it don't play it" kinda people that tells everyone else they should quit the game everytime they have a negative opinion on something. I just havent seen you be positive about it apart from the community aspect in your guild. Although I love playing with most of the people in my guild I would still quit if new content just didnt cut it for me anymore.

Anyway what you do is entirely up to yourself but you could really do with some cheering up with something you enjoy ingame

Did you ever consider trying to voice your opinion on either the PTR forums or general forums?[COLOR="red"]
    I am disappointed in the latest expansion pack as a whole. As mentioned in my previous post, there was lack of content for end-level players from the get go, the 6 months drought wasn't helping either (let's assume that 4.2 is going to hit soon) refurbished ZG/ZA didn't do much either. As a patch 4.2 is fine, I fear though that the next raid after that is going to take them another half a year and yes, one raid instance for 6 months was not enough before and is not enough now, especially looking at what I just wrote above.

I also think, note - think not claim, a lot of people feel the same as I do, from what is heard inside the game on chats and so.

Also; Yes friendship inside the game has some value for me and it is what keeps me playing lately, I can spare 13EUR per month I can spare a lot more, I also invested a lot in my characters so yes in a way it points to addiction when I try to drag myself to unsubscribe, but once done I have no problem to live without Warcraft as I did many times when the game got stale, while waiting for patches - that said, the game was never so stale so soon as Cataclysm.

For the daily zone; I guess people have different opinions. For me doing the same quest more times is a chore and not something I would label as fun. I do pretty much the same thing at work every day, as most people, so I don't want to fall into that routine inside a game too, where I "should" have fun. If they can design 100 quests for this patch, I bet they could design 5 quests/week and patch the game with new quests frequently. That way, I could look forward to do new daily quests each Wednesday and get the grind done with fresh stuff. Those quests could easily be added to the total pool, so guys like you who don't mind doing them over and over again, could do them each day from the point of implementation if they desire.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geomatician View Post
    Oh I can imagine. I'm on a PvE server so wont matter at all for me, but if Molten Front is contested on a PvP server it'll be interesting

I guess I can't quite tell why I've enjoyed it so much, maybe I'll hate it when I'm doing it on live I don't know. I just know it's been a fun few weeks and look forward to seeing the mount tomorrow.

As for the guy you quoted I couldnt tell you how brown his nose is

Tol Barad can be a total chore on a PvE servers as well if you get 3 kills quests 10+ each and the server is highly populated it will take you a long time to complete them. Most people don't or cant group up (not that you can do that with the other faction anyway).

If it is really smaller or as small as tol barad (the daily zone) then I am going to cry.

Yeah...for the crazy amount of grinding Blizzard expects us to do with these quests, I'd expect a lot better rewards. I'm just not excited about yet another mount.

I generally enjoyed getting to exalted doing TB dailies, but without a good reward at the end of it I probably would have only done it for ~2 weeks (and focused more on the PvP than actually doing the quests). I'm trying to slog my alts through TB, but my enthusiasm has waned greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    so guys like you who don't mind doing them over and over again, could do them each day from the point of implementation if they desire.
    I'm not saying these dailies have completely changed my attitude towards the game or reinvigorated my desire to play the game as I've been/I am suffering from the same state of mind as you (with regards raid content) and as you so rightly said so many others. yes the game is pretty bad atm. I'm not one to lvl characters at all and I've suddenly found myself lvling a druid from 0-51 in around a day. Maybe its anxious over waiting exam results I dunno. The game is dull I agree but in comparison to some of the older dailies pushed onto live in TB/Argent tournament these dailies are alot more enjoyable than them. Yes they suffer from the exact same repetitiveness as the 2 mentioned but they arent entirely the same set of dailies everyday. You can choose between doing the shadow wardens quests one day and the druids of the talons quest the next day. However after a few weeks they both do tend to get a bit of that dull factor.

I think what caught me by surprise and was possibly the factor in me doing these dailies everyday since PTR opened was that it felt like a development of the zone, and it was me who was developing it. I guess that is probably the biggest pull factor for doing the dailies aside from the rewards at the end.

I'm glad you gave a nice decent response, usually I get attacked when/if I ever am Pro blizzard (in a sense).

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Tol Barad can be a total chore on a PvE servers as well if you get 3 kills quests 10+ each and the server is highly populated it will take you a long time to complete them. Most people don't or cant group up (not that you can do that with the other faction anyway).

If it is really smaller or as small as tol barad (the daily zone) then I am going to cry.
    Molten Front is smaller than Tol Barad but you'll also have dailies to do in Mount Hyjal aswell. I also entered several times into Molten Front with about 90 or so people (give or take a few) thus making it very overcrowded before and didnt have a problem completing my dailies. Sure it was a small amount slower but you can tag mobs without being grouped so both or everyone gets credit.

Quote Originally Posted by lanerios View Post
    LOL you're a riot.. let me guess, one of those self proclaimed "witches" aka new age hippies? I suggest you attack warhammer as well, where they have several characters who are witch hunters. Or wait! Warhammer 40k, where one army is based on the witch hunters, and another on demon hunting.
    Stop crying, seriously this is the worst QQ I've heard in 6 years.
    Well, speaking as a Pagan myself.... this is idiotic. It's a game. Hell, Shaman T10 was called Frost Witch's Battlegarb. Nothing insulting ment.

---------- Post added 2011-05-30 at 08:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yun View Post
    ok...all of the known loot till now has 1 (one !) enhancement shaman weapon. yay
    Two at least so far: the Crafted one, and one in Raids.
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

I must have the woodchucker....

Its even not funny anymore...
    LW 602 recipes
    JC 595
    Tailoring 475
    BS 574
    Engineering.... 322

wow, like no healing items. >.>

Oh. That makes more sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
    Yeah...for the crazy amount of grinding Blizzard expects us to do with these quests, I'd expect a lot better rewards. I'm just not excited about yet another mount.

I generally enjoyed getting to exalted doing TB dailies, but without a good reward at the end of it I probably would have only done it for ~2 weeks (and focused more on the PvP than actually doing the quests). I'm trying to slog my alts through TB, but my enthusiasm has waned greatly.
    i like itemlvl 368 items for just some dailys. and if you can buy them again without getting new marks. i like

10+ Year Old Account
    *sigh* Again with a major lack of healing items. Oh well... least I can get to work on gathering mats for my weapons to be made.

I do so love his description of Night Elves in the frame immediately following the kill shot.

Now, ya pointy-eared granola-munchin' bunny-kissing' green party pacifist raver elf chicks would never think to launch a live animal outta bluderbus. BUT WE DWARVES IS HAPPY TO DO IT!!!
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfieone View Post

Two at least so far: the Crafted one, and one in Raids.

whats that crafted one ? link would be awesome cause i may have overlooked that one.

for my mage i see one item with first vendor. 2 items with 2nd. 1 item with 3rd vendor. figured there would be something more.

I hope the green spreads to the entire zone. That would be great

Deleted
    Roar emote sounds!?
    MAKE NEW PLAYER MODELS HELOOO!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, unless there is more than one item per class added later, the looks of the rewards, and the amount of time to get to them as compared to others. I may just skip them completely.

Thank god I don't need to do 400 dailys for gear. Might get it eventually for pets and the mount, and if the gold reward is enough tho, but in my own slooow pace.

Nice pets.
    Too bad 365 gear is useless unless you want to gear up new alt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice dps trinket:P