Deleted

Starcraft 2 14 day trial

Hi, was just wondering if anyone had one of those 14 day demo codes for Starcraft the you get when you buy Cataclysm, would really like to try it out. If you want to give me one, just PM the code. Or maybe you could post it in the thread and let someone else get it.

Edit: I've got mine now so if anyone else wants to contribute to the thread, do that by posting a code here and first on to use it gets it!

Edit 2: The guest pass if behind the manual in the Cataclysm CD case.
    Last edited by mmoc9eb0d33af1; 2011-05-29 at 10:29 PM.

Deleted
    Doesn't matter if us or eu ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sent you a PM hope it works.

Deleted
    I'm in EU btw

---------- Post added 2011-05-30 at 12:26 AM ----------

Thank you very much Mööh, I like in sweden too so it should work! Now if anyone else wants to contribute to the thread, do that by posting a code here and first on to use it gets it!

Quote Originally Posted by karate99 View Post
    I'm in EU btw

---------- Post added 2011-05-30 at 12:26 AM ----------

Thank you very much Mööh, I like in sweden too so it should work! Now if anyone else wants to contribute to the thread, do that by posting a code here and first on to use it gets it!
    Not looking for a code, but could you let me know what you thought of it? I'm considering to buy it, but mostly for the custom maps (TD's) in general. Please let me know if anyone has some info on that!

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I thought Blizzard gave out free trials on their SC2 site?

Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    Not looking for a code, but could you let me know what you thought of it? I'm considering to buy it, but mostly for the custom maps (TD's) in general. Please let me know if anyone has some info on that!
    If you only care for the custom maps save your money. It has nowhere near the support of custom map makers like Warcraft 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    If you only care for the custom maps save your money. It has nowhere near the support of custom map makers like Warcraft 3.
    Oh dear
    Thanks a lot evilmaniac!