Poll: What do think of Justin Bieber

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashbubblehearth View Post
    I want to punch him into a coma, then as he wakes up punch him back into it!
    Rinse, Repeat
    ditto....i wanna do the same thing to tom chilton too.

458 million, Ya I am sure that he is worried about people that hate just to hate. He has worked hard in his life and been able to shine when it counts under a lot of pressure. How many people adult or kid have done what he has at his age?

At first I hated him, and then some kinda Friday song came out. Yea.
    Then I decided, you know what, at least the kid can sing. Hes just making a future for himself.
    On the other handddd...

Deleted
    I dont know Justin in person, so I cant say I hate -him-
    I do however hate what he do, puberty voicecracking songs making 13 y/o old girls panties wet. I feel that they could have find someone that actually could become something big without having the majority of the fanbase in the 13 year bracket.

i never care to about anything the beaver did into i watch this. youtube Justin Bieber vs. Slipknot - Psychosocial Baby now i cant get enough. beaver fever!!!
    still too newbie here to post link sry. but u will enjoy this greatly.

No. I dislike his music, but he seems like a kid that gets hated on for little to no reason. I actually believe he is more talented than a bunch of adult pop stars out there right now, his hate is probably very undeserved...